Why do you have a cell phone?

Discussion in 'Cell Phones & Tablets' started by VoHnIx, Mar 12, 2019.

1. tu2l

tu2l New Member

It is out of necessity. I have a cellphone because of numerous reasons but i think the most common reasons are:
    To communicate with anyone
    To use the internet
    To take photos or make videos.
    There are numerous reasons as to why i use cellphone but i think i use it because i am addicted to it.

2. Osayiogbebor

Osayiogbebor New Member

For Safety. Having a cell phone can help in emergency situations

3. Osayiogbebor

Osayiogbebor New Member

Replace Landline Telephone. You can use a cell phone as a replacement for a landline phone.

4. Osayiogbebor

Osayiogbebor New Member

Replace Landline Telephone. You can use a cell phone as a replacement for a landline phone.

5. Osayiogbebor

Osayiogbebor New Member

For music. When you spend time traveling to work or school, you can listen to your music. Some cell phones use a media center that gives you a way to download songs. Check how many songs you can have stored on your phone.

6. sanjivmangaliag

sanjivmangaliag New Member

A mobile phone (also known as a hand phone, cell phone, or cellular telephone) is a small portable radio telephone. The mobile phone can be used to communicate over long distances without wires. ... As mobile phones became more popular, they began to cost less money, and more people could afford them.

7. Renjasram

Renjasram New Member

For me a cellphone is more of a basic and vital communication device. As times change it evolved and I just use them for the convenience they offer like for emails, games etc. in addition to being able to just make a simple call, especially during emergencies.

8. oramos

oramos New Member

I have a cell phone for socializing, making business calls on the go and checking and responding emails.

9. madzdavid

madzdavid New Member

I have a cellphone because I consider it as a necessity this day. I use it to communicate with my kids, with family and others. I use it for business purposes as well. Having a cellphone made my life easy, I can easily get in touch with someone far from me (abroad). I can easily record and treasure every moment with my family by simply using my camera and other apps on my phone.

10. ChahirMoughlaz

ChahirMoughlaz New Member

Why do I have a cellphone? Cellphone is one of the most important things in life, it help us communicate with our friends and family wherever we were, easy and whenever we want. and that's why i have a cellphone.

11. Alzack50

Alzack50 Member

Why we do have a cellphone? One is to communicate to our love ones that very far on us.
    Especially to all people working abroad they'll feel were close to them using smartphone by skype they will see us our face and talk them.

12. constant32

constant32 New Member

I have cellphone because I use it for my work and communication to my friends and family.

13. Rinkukrksth

Rinkukrksth Member

Most of the people have a cell phone. It is a device that communicate to other people easily and send messages. Communication is the key to everything right now.

14. Cell phones are the perfect way to stay connected with others and provide the user with a sense of security. In the event of an emergency, having a cell phone can allow help to reach you quickly and could possibly save lives. ... The importance of cell phones goes way beyond the ability to make or receive phone calls. However users must TAKE RESPONSIBILITY IN USING IT, cellphones also have disadvantages and when it will overuse it has BAD side effect in our health.

15. Kiyen96

Kiyen96 Member

Majority today have a cellphone it is important now a days that we have this, because you can use it in emergency purposes, One call if you want to communicate even chat or text will do. And others using it like for example business man to their client, parents to their children, etc.

16. elliethegypsy

elliethegypsy Member

I have a phone because it is relevant to my work. I always need to check my emails that are related to work mostly. And of course, it's also a way for me to communicate with my friends and family. It is also useful when there is an emergency and authorities are just one call away.

17. carbs16

carbs16 Member

I have a cellphone because I want to connect my loved ones even we are miles apart. I want ti know the updates and things that happened to them. It also helps my study before by searching the unfamiliar words and topics. It captures the memorable moments happened in my life that served as a souvinir in a particular event.

18. Having a cellphone to everyone is very important in terms of emergency. You can emmediately call for someone to ask for a help. In terms of business also you can negotiate your client using your cellphone. Now a days cellphone has been upgraded, it can be android or IOS. Using your device you can access right away to any social media. In terms of camera features cellphone has it and not only that you can record videos using your cellphones. That is why cellphone in this generation is very important.

19. ohevit

ohevit Member

We cannot deny that using cellphones nowadays is the most convenient thing to do in communicating with others. It is also the better option than using a bulky desktop or laptop computers in connecting to the world wide web.

Cellphones are also easier to use for recording sounds, pictures and videos. Other features are also helpful for practical purposes for reading news and updates.

20. devincci

devincci Member

I have cellphone because it is one important for us to stay connected with the people around us, but not only them but also those who are abroad. And cellphones can also be used in the even of an emergency, we can stay connected with the landlines of the emergency hotlines. And it can also help us when it comes to studies, we can search through our phone and it is convenient for every students.

21. ewi102

ewi102 Member

cellphone is very important.i use it to communicate of my friends and family are very far from me.i like photography so i take photos using my cellphone.i listen to music,check the weather,apply for a job using my phone.

22. Robah

Robah New Member

I have a cellphone for easy communication with family. It also helps when travelling. I connect to internet and search for directions.

23. Nicktabi

Nicktabi New Member

I have a cell phone in order to enhance my means of receiving and distributing of information, in order to make and receive calls and in order to browse Internet. Cell phone is very important to me because I use it to listen to or read NEWS online. I have a cell phone so that I can use it to seek for job opportunity and to search for empowerment. Lastly, I have a cell phone in order to enhance my standard of living by reducing cost and energy.

24. Aleona

Aleona Member

Most people can't live without technology nowadays. By technology, that includes cellphones. And yes, I cannot live without my phone as of this point. First, it's because my phone is very handy in times that I need to browse for something in the net anywhere, anytime. Especially for school-related topics. Another, I am far from the people I used to live with so I need my phone to contact them whenever I need them or simply when I just need to talk to them because I miss them, may it be through calls and sms or via facebook and messenger. Lastly, I can use my phone as a way to earn through different online paying apps and sites and by having an online business.

25. SaimaElas

SaimaElas Member

Because cellphone is now a necessity. It has the ability to keep you in touch with family or friends. Now, we can also use it for gaming and taking pictures

26. Rijumon007

Rijumon007 Member

The importance of cell phones goes way beyond the ability to make or receive phone calls.
    Cell phones are the perfect way to stay connected with others.
    In the event of emergency, having a cell phone can allow help to reach you quickly and could possibly save lives..

27. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

I owned a cell phone it's very important for me,i use it for communication mostly with my family and friends and business associate.
    Since a cell phone was introduce into my country, some positive changes has occured in many business sector and its also reduces transportation cost since anyone can be reached easyly.

28. myckmyck

myckmyck New Member

I use my cellphone for work, but for my social life we don't really need it but its that new feeling that we are contactable at any time , we use it for internet, pictures, social media,etc.
    The funny thing is that nobody uses a cellphone to make or receive calls.

29. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

I use my cell phone for many purposes, the most important thing i use my cell phone for is business transaction .
    Without a cell phone communication can not be carrued out in businesses.

So I use my cell phone to established communication with my business partner and to communicate with my family.

30. donald78

donald78 Member

Mobile phones are the perfect way to stay connected with others and provide the user with a sense of security. In the event of an emergency, having a mobile phone can allow help to reach you quickly and could possibly save lives. The importance of mobile phones goes way beyond the ability to make or receive phone calls. Regardless of the distance that separates us.