Why do you like Facebook?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by khenkhen25, Apr 5, 2019.

1. khenkhen25

khenkhen25 New Member

Why do you like Facebook?

2. I like Facebook because I can upload my photos, post what I want. it gives communication with other people. you will be updated on what is happening around the world and gives you more friends.

1 person likes this.
  3. Jaysahu

Jaysahu New Member

Facebook is very nice app which everyone communication anyone you know or not know the person. Facebook is better then WhatsApp because only one reason in WhatsApp communication with friends or anyone I need phone number but in facebook no need anything.

1 person likes this.
  4. leony13

leony13 Member

For me, Facebook was the catalyst in my transformation from a single, 40-something near-recluse to someone with a swinging social and dating life, a closer bond with my extended family whom I barely knew (most of them live thousands of miles away, and there were some estrangement issues in the older generation), closure with some people in my past, several job and career opportunities, and a renewed sense of being connected with the world and the people in my universe.

I like it that I can keep up with my cousins' and friends' children and their development. Taryn's son won first prize in a science competition? I can celebrate with him. Andy's injured in a bicycle accident? I can send my condolences. Robin's boy got his first haircut? Bring on the pics, I love them.

I like it that I can forge relationships with people who were formerly mere acquaintances; before Facebook, those who would have been forgotten save for the occasional "wonder what they're doing now?" Heck, some of my best friends today are people I barely knew in real life; we "clicked" on Facebook and eventually took our friendships offline.

I like that when I run into people, I recognize them and they recognize me. I have a great memory for faces, and it used to be that I'd have to explain who I was ("Remember me? We used to work together in 1992!"); usually I wouldn't even bother to say hi if it was obvious the person didn't recognize me right away. Now, it's rarely an issue, because we recognize each other from Facebook. And it's much less awkward, because we know a bit about each others' lives. Again, thanks to Facebook.

I realize my love for Facebook is partly a function of my age; I have a lot of people to reconnect with, and maybe if I were 25 instead of 45 it wouldn't mean as much to me. But I love Facebook, and I'm not embarrassed to admit it.

5. mdenverbgaspar

mdenverbgaspar New Member

As a business, I Love Facebook because it helps connect me with other travel writers and to learn from others. It helps me to bring more and more relevance to you our readers. I discover fresh content that I think may be of interest to you, and I also share what we have written, because I know this is of interest to you :).

I love Facebook because it gives me the opportunity to interact with businesses, and to establish new relationships so that we can work with these companies to bring fresh content and ideas to our readers. Facebook is a vital tool in meeting people in a diverse range of fields, and it is a means of creating very opportunities.

I love Facebook because I have virtual friends, and business associates all over the world andI can ask questions and receive supportive answers.It really is a global world, and this is a terrific asset.

I Love Facebook, because it enables me to be a part of groups that are targeted to my job as a travel writer, and where there are open forums to discuss new and trending ideas. This all contributes to making us better destination and experience influencers.

And let’s not muck around here, Contented Traveller is a business and as a business, we need to have an online visibility and one that is recognized by Google and helps us to move up the Google rankings. It also gives us a presence, and that means that we get work and industry recognition.

Of course, there is also Linkedin, where we are also active in. Linkedin is a social networking site designed specifically for the business community. I read this analogy, that said,”LinkedIn is the CBI, the IoD or The Rotary Club whereas Facebook is more like the local tennis club, the pub or even your hairdresser”. Now if you have been to the hairdressers, you will know this is the hotbed of gossip and where reputations can be made, and broken

6. sbarsbar

sbarsbar New Member

Facebook created an all-out accessible global reach with one click. In simpler terms, it made allowed in all its users the capacity to see different things may it be from any part of the world. However, I particularly loved Facebook as it provided me certain benefits.

Communication. May it be your relative, a business client, a schoolmate, perhaps, or a friend. Facebook is a platform you could conveniently talk with people you love and you need.

Entertainment. Of course, this point is actually phenomenal together with the different memes, mind-baffling quotes, and series of videos which both entertain us positively and negatively. Facebook allows me to view contents which allows me to explore my feelings and boost my persona.

Information. I think this is the actual and root reason why I like Facebook. At our age, the latest updates are not already seeped in newspapers but rather in Facebook. With this avenue, sharing and connecting valuable and important news or updates has been a lot effective and easier to access.

For these reasons, Facebook allowed an easy-wire sphere of access to all these.

1 person likes this.
  7. aditya8485

aditya8485 Member

I like Facebook primarily because it is very easy to use and understand.we can see a number of posts everyday ranging from different topics which contain text,videos and pictures.we can add everybody as friends and the good part is our friends list increases day by day. the likes and comments which we get when we post something is the best part of facebook as a post is determined how successful or popular it is based on how many likes it acquires.

8. I like facebook because it connects me to my family and friends even were apart. Theres so many things we can do on facebook. Post,share,comment,play videos,play games and many more.You can make online business also.Facebook is worldwide provider in terms of connecting people around the world! Amazing.

9. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

I had to join it because it was part of my job. I am not much of a social media person but these days it dominates most of society's activities.

10. ColeenIris28

ColeenIris28 New Member

Facebook is very useful not just for the label of "social media" but because of it's multiple importance and usage. Of course, Zuckerberg's purpose is to connect people from different places but since then, this account has been necessarily to link other important apps, emails, documents, online jobs, and more. At the end of the day, it's up to you on how you can maximize the use of Facebook.

11. livingboy

livingboy Member

Facebook is helpful because it allows everyone to earn throught pages, communicate with everyone, and get updated to news.

12. vincedprince

vincedprince Member

Facebook connects you to the outer world to be precise. You can connect with your family and friends easily. If you like any pages, you'll get an updated news about the business or the firm.
    Now most of the other sites especially e-commerce sites are integrating facebook logins which makes us easy to purchase any product without wasting time on registration and all.
    It also helps in your own brand creation and marketing if you have any product of your own.

13. oramos

oramos New Member

I like Facebook because the site helps you to connect with people from all over the world to socialize and do business on a wider scale.

14. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

Actually, I don't like it and I regret opening an account because I get too many nagging messages.

15. Serapiel

Serapiel New Member

It's not that I like Facebook or I'm addicted to it. I just use it for communication since most people are using FB. I rarely post anything there, but if I do, I post that is not directly related to my private life.

16. alexgonzi

alexgonzi New Member

Yes because it gives me a venue to communicate with friends and family. It brings people closer and provides a venue for updating matters that are dear to us. It really helps.

17. Fernandorom890

Fernandorom890 New Member

Because it is very easy to keep in touch with all your family or friends as well as the amount of information you have at your fingertips

18. Chaplikexhar

Chaplikexhar New Member

I like Facebook because I am able to connect with people from school, college and my current life. This is good because you can't always easily catch up with people and Facebook gives you the platform to stay in the loop with family and friends.

19. Leonid1995

Leonid1995 New Member

Honestly, this is one of the three reasons I use Facebook. I can’t remember the birthdays. In fact, not just me, it’s hard for many people to do so. You require a great memory to remember who was born on which day when you have friends from school, college, work, your relatives, and the list goes on.

20. I want to remain connected with my friends - There are people who use Facebook for the original cause it was meant for, to connect with people. We have old friends staying in different parts of the country or even across the globe. The existence of a platform like Facebook has helped billions of people to get in touch with their family and friends. I got the opportunity to talk to my friend after 10 years of no contact.

21. kumarsunil123

kumarsunil123 Member

I like facebook because all my friends updates on facebook. I upload my photos on festivals,birthday and all the programs.I want toconnected with all my friends on facebook. I see my friends photos and relative on facebook. Almost all the people connected with facebook. We get a lot of information on the facebook and people share photos and infomation on facebook. It is a social platform,millions of people connected on the facebook and get in touch thier friends and family.

22. fajaybar

fajaybar New Member

i like facebook because there is a lot for you to know about the world using facebook, especially when you have to know whats happening outside your country from where you from, like the news and etc

23. Carrillo62

Carrillo62 New Member

Why do I like Facebook? Really just to check up on friends and family. Facebook is full of everything, sporting event results, nearest event to you, places to visit, even reviews on places. I use Facebook just to browse funny memes or funny videos. I even come across new music. Like I say Facebook you can probably find the answer to most stuff, especially with different support groups.

24. cesstravels09

cesstravels09 New Member

It connects you to people around the globe. Especially now that most networks offer the service of using the app for free.
    It is like a communication tool that allows people to know what's going on with relatives, friends or what happens around the world.

25. emax2000

emax2000 Member

I like facebook because it has made it possible for me to be able to reunite with my old pals from high school. I have also been able to keep an ever stronger relationship with family and friends despite travelling out of the city more often. they keep me informed about their lives which keeps me comforted a lot .

26. cahalhal20

cahalhal20 New Member

It is very easy to use. It is very useful to me because i can easily manage it and to communicate with my friends and to share the experiences that i had

27. kirbycorpin02

kirbycorpin02 Member

[​IMG]
    Facebook is a great tool to communicate with your friends, loved ones, colleagues and bosses. It is very convenient because with just a click, you can send your message instantly. I also like using Facebook when I need to look for a great destination where we can take our vacation. I can search for a great hotel and restaurant that I can deal with. I also do online buying through Facebook. Most of my costumes are transacted through Facebook sellers.

I also created an online shop. I can reach out to clients even if they are miles away. I have a lot of option that I can do through Facebook. I can watch videos during my leisure time. I can follow my favorite artists that are my reference for my style and outfit. I can also be updated on what's trending and happening anywhere in the world.

28. Kiyen96

Kiyen96 Member

I like facebook, first because you can connect on your friends even there far from you. Second, you can see what is happening to your love one. Third it's very informative make you always know whats happening and whats trending. And lastly just love posting picture and memories with your friends.

29. makseu

makseu New Member

Why do I like Facebook? Facebook is a Social Networking sites which allow us to create profile, post a picture, status, video and connect with friends and family. Facebook is an important part of my life since this site/application become a bridge for me and my mom who is in abroad. We are far but near. With the help of Facebook, I can easily contact my mom, Ask her about anything like she was on my side. Yes, Facebook become addiction to others but not for me. I do know my limits on using it. With Facebook, it is also easy to communicate with friends and make new friends. It is like a big virtual playground where we met our playmates and be with them like they were not far from us.

Facebook connects to me to the newest trend and trending news that is happening in my country. That is also why I like Facebook. It helps me to be engage with some political issues, tell my side on issues that I find wrong, make a move for a change in our country and unite as one for everyone.

This is why I like Facebook.

30. devincci

devincci Member

I like Facebook because it allows me to express what I feel at the moment, and it let you upload pictures for your friends and family to see, especially my family living in other country. Facebook also helps me to be able to communicate with the people who are living abroad, I get a chance to see how they are doing and how they are living their life abroad.
    Facebook also engage me regarding the trending news inside my country and especially abroad, I get to know the happenings in my surroundings and it let you speak up for yourself of how you think or find some issues wrong or right.