Why do you like music

Discussion in 'Music' started by Dyn, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Castro

Castro New Member

Music shows us how we feel at the moment and tells what kind of person we are.
    Music makes my mood greatly.
    Music makes me fired upon what I about to do.
    and music is one of the greatest inventions of mankind.

2. ashleyburgess

ashleyburgess New Member

Music states the thoughts and feelings that are indescribable by words. You can feel music pulsating with your heart and the symphonies hones your mind in times of enlightenment. Sad songs are popular because of such capabilities. When listening to a sad song, you feel connected to the artist's lyrical genius and can relate to their poetry and find a solution to your problems when directed to the course of what to do with your negative energy. The lyrics and/or instrumentation heeds you to better yourself by facing your sadness and do something about it. There's a sense of call to action when it comes these sort of genres.

3. renzyow

renzyow New Member

i listen to music and it depends on my mood because when your lonely and sad i listen to emotional music and when i workout i listen to motivational music music is so powerful that it makes us stronger like when i workout it keeps me going even though my body cant keep up its like my my mind tells me keep going your a beast when listening to music and it also keeps you calm

4. Etai

Etai New Member

I love music because it is a way to engage with new ideas, and perspectives.
    I like listening to traditional music, whenever I listen to old songs from different parts of the world it engages my senses with the past, or at least thats what I feel like, as it makes me think about what life was for a certain community that produced the music that I am listening to, and how different it is from life in the modern world.