Why do you love music?

Discussion in 'Music' started by lizzie29, Sep 9, 2012.

1. angelinepenaflor

angelinepenaflor New Member

Music, as they say, is the food for the soul. Music soothes our mind and plays a big role in our lives. Music contains unspoken words that penetrates deep in our hearts.

2. Thanijuma1993

Thanijuma1993 New Member

I love music because the words used in comes as a lesson on how life is,on how people live

3. Marcosdc

Marcosdc Member

I love music because it keeps me relax and focus. And when I'm mad or sad, my mood suddenly change. It seems it is my stress reliever.

4. HimeSaisumi

HimeSaisumi New Member

I love music because it makes me feel relaxed. Sometimes the music changes my mood, when I want to be happy I listen to happy musics. It really affects my mood.

5. jlynjanz

jlynjanz Member

music is life. music brings happiness for me it helps me relax and feel stress free.

6. akemi38

akemi38 New Member

Music can me you feel any emotions that is possible to feel. It is also an escape to the society for a short period of time. It can make you feel sad, mad, happy and etc. It brings joy to anyone's soul.

7. gabrielapostu

gabrielapostu Member

Music is formally defined as the art of combining vocal and or instrumental sounds together to create expressions of an effect, like emotions and situations. Music can describe feelings and thoughts that many people have, but they can not express for whatever reason. The word music is actually a noun that means musica in Latin and originated from the Greek word muse. The word music has synonyms like melody, harmony, and song. Music is a natural tool because it is a universal form of communication. When animals sing their songs to one another, this is music used for communicating and even mating. Humans use music for many different reasons, such as entertainment or to exercise.

8. nspreloved

nspreloved New Member

In my opinion, every person has different reasons why they listen to music. Some people listen to music because music gives meaning to their life. Some people listen to music because it reminds them of something that made a huge impact in their life. Some people listen to music because it's helps them concentrate with their tasks.

I love listening to music because it keeps me away from anxiety. Believe it or not, I like listening to pop songs that was popular in the late 90's and and the early 2000's. Those songs remind me of my childhood life (when it wasn't stress-free). I also like listening to music while at work because it makes me concentrate and perform better with the tasks I have to do.

9. bloodybrain

bloodybrain Member

i love music because it give happiness when I'm lonely, escape the reality, gives me some inspiration to continue in life

10. Marcosdc

Marcosdc Member

Because it keeps me relax and motivated. Seems like it says to me that I should keep on going.

11. Paxton

Paxton New Member

Well, listening to moving music causes the brain to release dopamine, a feel-good chemical. People love music for much the same reason they're drawn to sex, drugs, gambling and delicious food. What i love about music is that it can bring people in our world together in many ways. Whether it be through the same taste in music, or the willingness to try something new, or even performing music with others. It's a big form of communication, even animals signs to communicate with each other. Without to mention how much benefits music gives us.

12. Colwax

Colwax New Member

I love music because it means a lot to my life.
    It makes my entire life to be complete and also when I listen to music when I'm bored with something, I feel relaxed because it gives me peace of mind

13. darioigop

darioigop New Member

i am a music lover. so why i like it? well no words can describe to it.

14. Isakft

Isakft Member

Music just makes me relaxed, and I also find it easier to stay focused while listening. Music is a big emotion booster...

15. vin25

vin25 New Member

I do love music because music can bring me to happiness and sadness it makes me feel calm. Music has no bounderies it can make everyone communicate with each other even you are from other country. Without music life would be so lonely.

16. HoneyPretty

HoneyPretty Member

I love music because it's my healing therapy. I'm currently suffering from depression and music is one of my helping tools. It doesn't only heal my mental health but also my soul. Music give me reasons to live every single day, most especially those worship songs. I can't imagine life without music because it will kind of feel like there's something missing in your life right?

1 person likes this.
  17. Sema

Sema New Member

Music brings out the emotions. Changes your mood. Motivates you. If suddenly music pops on TV or radio and it fast and emotional i also start expresing emotions and doing thing faster.

18. greatman

greatman New Member

Music brings happiness and relaxation to start my day. It also give peace of mind to maintain a stable mindset and focus on my daily lifestyle. Without music, life would be just a normal day without excitement.

19. Ugwumole

Ugwumole New Member

I love music because it bring me inspiration especially when my mood is down

20. jendysarzaba1

jendysarzaba1 New Member

I love music especially worship songs, because it gives me chill and it helps me to reduce stress. The messages of worship songs are all about God. If you are in pain or facing any problems just simply play worship songs and listen to it;) Worship songs will tell you to look on positive things.Some kinds of music are very inspirational,and most of it relates to our daily lives. I love listening to music because of its harmony. Those type of slow songs helps me to calm down,and feel renewed..:love:

21. stoxinc

stoxinc New Member

Music is divided into different genres, viz Hiphop, RnB, Afropop, Pop, e.t.c different people have different tastes, but as for me, I do love music as a whole.
    What I'm listening to depends on what my mood is, i.e I'm in love and RnB would be my obvious choice at the moment.
    Music can be inspiring, uplifting, and also beautiful. It seems to give us Joy when we are sad. Music is life.

22. Etaypink1

Etaypink1 Active Member

Music is a natural tool because it is a universal form of communication. When animals sing their songs to one another, this is music used for communicating and even mating. Humans use music for many different reasons, such as entertainment or to exercise.

1 person likes this.
  23. Marcosdc

Marcosdc Member

I love music because it keeps me relax and inspired, I also sing while listening to the music.

24. Reychiel Rosell

Reychiel Rosell New Member

we love music because this the most relaxing moment that we cherish our memories,sometimes if listen the music or songs we feel better and enjoyable for being us.music is lifer.

1 person likes this.
  25. Donna12

Donna12 New Member

Listening to music makes me calm and relax. I love to listen mostly to old music. They do have a meaningful and beautiful lyrics. Most of the lines in an old music is so sweet.

26. yichris101

yichris101 New Member

I loved music since I was a little child. My mom would always sing and I would be around adults and peers who love to sing and make music. I also love music because I feel like I am in another world when I am singing. Music transcends me into a higher place of the universe. And above all, MUSIC IS ART.

27. romilda

romilda Member

Music is the language of the soul. Listening to music sometimes makes us forget small problems in life and bring us memories of the past.

28. Bcaluag

Bcaluag Member

Because it gives me so much emotion and also i can say the word i cannot say verbally through music.

29. renzobusmion

renzobusmion New Member

cause it helps me recover, emotionally, mentally, phyaically. and it also helps me to feel comfortable and relax.

30. renzobusmion

renzobusmion New Member

makes me feel comfortable