Why do you use a computer?

Discussion in 'Computers' started by tu2l, May 10, 2019.

1. tu2l

tu2l New Member

Hello Postloopers!
    I wanted to the reason as to why you use a computer.

2. aditya8485

aditya8485 Member

We use a computer to perform various actions like watching movies, play video games, listen to music, do professional works like software programming, Tally etc, we use computers in hospitals, banks, schools etc .

3. sanjivmangaliag

sanjivmangaliag New Member

We use computer because it is beneficial to our lives nowadays, the power of technology. We use computer to get all the informations we need in just a short time and perform large tasks digitally that makes our lives easier and not too complicated.

4. aiseais

aiseais New Member

For better viewing, for better navigation. To do works that cannot be done on mobile or tablet phones especially large files. Let's face it even if there's an enormous choices for mobile phones and tablets the task that we can do there are limited.

5. Renjasram

Renjasram New Member

I use a computer assuming it's a desktop platform you are referring to for better navigation, processing power and larger screen size. I am a part time old school gamer so the large screens and a more powerful platform usually attributes to better "eye candy", better visuals for me and well I'm used to the old school mouse and keyboard :D.

6. sanjivmangaliag

sanjivmangaliag New Member

Nowadays, computers had become one of the parts of our daily life. Computers can make our jobs become easier. They can be used for communicational purposes (internet), to store and calculate data and to write up massive documents multiple times while only needing to write it up once. Others use computers for entertainment value; to play games, watch movies and play music, etc. Computers are also more convenient and reliable than the older ways of doing things, like typewriters, scales and other counting devices.

7. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

Well it gets the job faster and you can edit your work w/o the mess of using liquid eraser or buying a rim of bond paper. Also you can submit a soft copy of your work if it is needed asap. With the emergence of the internet, computers are now a necessary tool for work as almost anything can be done with them. Very seldom, do you see people using a typewriter because using a computer is faster. You really have to have one.

8. alexgonzi

alexgonzi New Member

The computer is a powerful tool for mankind nowadays. It is a tool that bridges communication barriers globally and exponentially increase business activities worldwide. The computer makes our lives easier and contributes to the global economic growth in many ways. In short, advances in technology that allows humankind to prosper must be embraced.

9. thusi123qw

thusi123qw Member

For many years,man has used his knowledge to make things simple.As the world moves on we need to make the ways simple as possible,and yes computers used to have fun like gaming,watching films etc.But we need to understand that computers makes life better by doing complicated mechanics,using programming,so these days every person is required to have knowledge of computers.The near future is based on computers,that's what i think.So I use a computer mostly for games and watching films and for communication,so as for my profession,computers are needed in surgeries and hospital work.
    So I would like to say that every person should have a basic knowledge about computers to move with the new world,which is developing day by day.Cheers,give a like,thank you.

10. TonyDaniels

TonyDaniels New Member

We use computer whenever we desire to apply for an online job, play games, watch movies, and create powerpoints.

11. Alzack50

Alzack50 Member

We need computer because computer is venue of information that we get and we need.

12. emax2000

emax2000 Member

Computers make it easier to share information in a much faster way. Think of it in a way of posting a letter vs emailing it.

13. I used computers for research purposes, online job, social media etc.

14. cahalhal20

cahalhal20 New Member

I used computer to access sites that i needed to get the information i need to help me on my study and also for me to communicate on my family members as well as my classmates and my friend and computer is useful because you can easily get information you needed

15. Rozkov

Rozkov New Member

Using a computer is great because it just makes work so much easier. You can even multi task and slowly search for opportunities online.

16. makseu

makseu New Member

I use computer because it is convenient with bigger screen and wider keyboard, it is convenient to type documents or search in browser or interact online.

17. devincci

devincci Member

In our generation in technology, computer is one of the most important things that make our task easier. Computer can handle massive file or documents or calculate data. Computer also become a good communication tools for human because it have some software that can make us communicate all around the world .

18. Kiyen96

Kiyen96 Member

I'm using computer because first, All the things that you going to do today is need of computer, When you want to register, when you want to search for something, when you want to connect with someone, you can also save your files and other documents that is important to. In a growing Technology today computer is must that is the reason i'm using it.

19. angrymoony

angrymoony New Member

Using a computer is definitely a lot easier in my field of work than only using a smartphone or a tablet. I need to have access to certain softwares (such as the Adobe suite) that require a lot of power and performances. Plus, I find navigation certainly easier and clearer.

20. XirZyX

XirZyX New Member

Nowadays computer is very needed in or daily life. Computer has everything like entertainment, researching, home works, work. It is really obvious why we use computer.

21. Rinkukrksth

Rinkukrksth Member

I use computer because it performs all arithmetical calculation easily. I can see video, pictures, images and make video editing easily. it is good source for get information any subjects. Computer has everything like online movies, pictures and videos. It is really multiple purposes to all works.We do online work and make money easily. We can do business with the help of internet.

22. I used computer because all the access worldwide and data research is the computer. It makes my job easier and faster. I can connect and communicate my boss in just a second. I can do online business because of it. In terms of entertainment and videos computer has it.

23. carbs16

carbs16 Member

I use my computer to do my projects in excel, word and powerpoint. I also used it to design a building plan using CADD. It doesnt lag. It is faster than laptop.

24. jorizkiel

jorizkiel New Member

I use computer for many reasons. But the most important reason is it makes my life more easier. Almost everything I do now is done through the computer. In my opinion, our life now would be very difficult and boring without a computer.

25. jorizkiel

jorizkiel New Member

I use computer for many reasons. But the most important reason is it makes my life more easier. Almost everything I do now is done through the computer. In my opinion, our life now would be very difficult and boring without a computer.

26. Faolan

Faolan New Member

I use my computer for everything. I stream Netflix or Hulu, play video games, and work on personal projects. I also use them for developing games, programming, or animating. Not to mention that I'm able to access just about any piece of information I might be interested in, or connect with long lost friends! Computers are amazing and are my life!

27. tsameyn

tsameyn New Member

The computer is like a necessity for me. I recently received my computer from my uncle and this is my best companion as I choose to be a fulltime online freelancer. Every data or tool I needed to teach Online English using my computer is well stored that I can be at ease that I will not probably lose it easy. Every day I use this computer to accomplish my job as a teacher and at the same time, I also use my computer to search for any extra income online job that I can apply. Computers nowadays have the biggest impact on me or to the whole world rather comprehend some impossible things to do in the easiest way. Computers are still the best tool to use for communication as perusing for work, entertainment or any reliable things to do. Even mobile phones are now much more in demand, computers are still leading to be the most useful tool for large files to stored and to use for leisure or even business matters for easier communication. Computers are my life now as it helps me to sustain my work and for my everyday life.

28. Lilytr

Lilytr New Member

I use my computer for school, mostly. I'm also going to be using it for freelancing pretty soon, if things go as planned.
    A computer is absolutely vital for school in this day and age. I have many professors who will refuse to grade assignments that aren't typed. It's also incredibly helpful for organization. It's much easier to lose a pile of loose papers than a file!
    I also do laboratory science, which requires the use of computers to store and process data.
    And finally, I often use my computer for fun! Playing games and watching shows are some of my favorite uses of the humble computer!

29. kumarsunil123

kumarsunil123 Member

We use computer perform in various actions like watching videos, play video game, listen music and do many work using software. A computer is absolutely vital for all work. It is use school, bank, Railway station and many other institution. Today, Computer is most importance for online work. We earn money online with the help of internet. Computer keep record safe and all the mathematical operation perform easily. It help us maintain all the record in bank, school, railway station and so many other institutions. Without computer all records are not keep safe easily. Computer is wonderful machine because it perform any difficult calculations easily. We search any extra income in computer. Computer is great tool, We communicate to people one country to another country.

30. constant32

constant32 New Member

I use it for my business and for gaming