Why do you use a computer?

Discussion in 'Computers' started by tu2l, May 10, 2019.

1. ismaillive

ismaillive New Member

I'm a graphic artist so yes, I do everyday. The anomaly for me is going weeks without touching the computer. But apart from design that I do, I don't use my computer for other things, like watching a movie, playing games, and even browsing the internet (I'm in a third world country, so data isn't cheap). For playing games and surfing the internet, I use my smartphone and I prefer watching movie on my tv. So most of my software are CorelDraw, Photoshop, Picassa, Microsoft office and Foxit Reader

2. ChiiChobitx

ChiiChobitx New Member

I am a Freelancer so i usually finish my assigned projects and task using my Laptop Computer.
    It is a lot help to me because I can multitask. Tasking while listening to music. Tasking while watching movies.

3. LightPatch

LightPatch Member

We utilize a PC since it is helpful to our lives these days, the intensity of innovation. We utilize the PC to get every one of the snippets of data we need in only a brief span and perform enormous errands carefully that makes our lives simpler and not very confused.

4. peterpaulo

peterpaulo New Member

Computer has become very important nowadays because it is very much accurate, fast and can accomplish many tasks easily. Otherwise to complete those tasks manually much more time is required. It can do very big calculations in just a fraction of a second. Moreover it can store huge amount of data in it. We also get information on different aspects using internet on our computer.

5. dindodc8888

dindodc8888 New Member

Computers had become one of the part in our daily life . Computers can make our jobs become easier . They can be used for communicational purposes (internet), to store and calculate data and to write up massive documents multiple times while only needing to write it up once. Others use computers for entertainment value; to play games, watch movies and play music etc. Computers are also more convinient and reliable than the older ways of doing things, like type writers, scales and other counting devices.