why i need social media in my business?

Discussion in 'Social Networking' started by lyz07, Jul 5, 2018.

1. lyz07

lyz07 Member

can you give me a answer.

2. Shaynako

Shaynako Member

social media marketing is a key element for success in marketing and many marketers realize the potential for business growth using the platform. However, some of these professionals are unsure of which tactics to apply and if they are effective.

According to Social Media Examiner, about 96% of marketers are currently participating in social media marketing, but 85% of participants aren’t sure which tools are the best to use. With our help, we will diminish the confusion by thoroughly explaining the advantages of using social media to market your business.

Social media is one of the most cost-efficient digital marketing methods used to syndicate content and increase your business’ visibility. Implementing a social media strategy will greatly increase your brand recognition since you will be engaging with a broad audience of consumers.

3. Shaynako

Shaynako Member

To get started, create social media profiles for your business and begin interacting with others. Get employees, business partners, and sponsors to "like" and "share" your page. Simply having people interact with your content will increase brand awareness and begin building your reputation as a business. Each post that is shared will be introduced to a new network of individuals, which can lead them to becoming potential customers, and the more people who know about your business, the better.

4. Shaynako

Shaynako Member

Although posting on social media might get your business some site traffic, more effort than that is required to see significant success. Search Engine optimization is very important for achieving higher page rankings and obtaining traffic to your business website. While social media doesn’t directly increase search engine rankings, Social Media Examiner states that more than 58% of marketers who have been using social media for one year or longer still see improved search engine rankings. Being able to rank in the top positions for your keywords will revolutionize your traffic and continue to generate positive results for your business.

5. Shaynako

Shaynako Member

Social media is a networking and communication platform. Creating a voice for your company through these platforms is important in humanizing your company. Customers appreciate knowing that when they post comments on your pages, they will receive a personalized response rather than an automated message. Being able to acknowledge each comment shows that you are attentive of your visitors’ needs and aim to provide the best experience.

6. 4TheBestWriter4

4TheBestWriter4 New Member

Social Media it's a great way to grow your business and make more money. We can increase brand awareness, promote our products in front of a larger audience, attract more customers at the end of the day because they can reach easier to you through the social media.

In my opinion, any business has to have a social media presence so that they target audience know about them. It is easier to interact, build brand awareness and keep a close relationship with your audience that will continue to buy again and again because you solve one of their problems.

7. Deb856

Deb856 New Member

You need social media in your business to help get your name and product or business out there for the world to see. It also helps you with getting ideas on how others run their company that may help you run yours better.

8. cjkia0277

cjkia0277 New Member

I am an advertising student and we tackle this topic a lot. Social media is a hit in every people nowadays, even other generations like baby boomers, etc., they pit time and effort to learn this social networking sites and use them. SNS is profound therefore, it is an effective way to advertise your business, get a lot of viewers and customers and eventually make a sale out of it. It's easy and most importantly free (for some sites)

9. Sjfelipealejandro

Sjfelipealejandro New Member

Social Media is the biggest contributor of what is happening today in our world. It help us a lot on our everyday life. Nowadays, Selling and buying on line products is just a one click away. You can find all you need the brand, quantity, specification and price is all accessible. Im one of the people who is browsing internet to shop. Internet shopping helps me to save time why?because compare to shopping malls you can do shopping while sitting. You can compare different items at the same time just to open another tab. Checking quality is the only problem on internet shopping because the item is just a photo and you can't just manually check it but you can still check quality product just to read all the comment from other buyer who give ratings on the same product. I can also lessen traffic i maybe just one of the million commuter in our country but it still counts. I can also manage my money because i already know the price and whole price to discount more. You are also informed on the delivery date of your items. On business side you can save money from renting stall because you can just take picture and post it or just simply share the exactly post.
    On overall aspect of the advantages of online shopping. Social media helps alot for business whether to advertise or to sell.

10. kakarot_72

kakarot_72 Member

Because it helps me post my businesses in public as a form of adverticement and they can be more glad to purchase.

11. yosleve

yosleve New Member

All social media are platforms where people communicate among themselves, if your business needs a boost on creating popularity , then the need for a relevant social media can be considered. The world is gradually becoming a smaller place with the invent of online market places, the social media would assist as a boost in making your business popular and profit increased

12. bethylmh

bethylmh New Member

We need social media, especially in Facebook because there we can find our market or the group of people in our niche. There we can relate to people with the same interest like ours. There's a higher chance that they will visit our website or store online. Definitely many in the group will like and share the information or products we introduce to them. Like in Facebook, we can create our own fan page or group to market our business and to make good relationship with people with the same interest like ours.

13. bethy

bethy New Member

We need social media, especially in Facebook because there we can find our market or the group of people in our niche. There we can relate to people with the same interest like ours. There's a higher chance that they will visit our website or store online. Definitely many in the group will like and share the information or products we introduce to them. Like in Facebook, we can create our own fan page or group to market our business and to make good relationship with people with the same interest like ours.