Why many people do blogs?

Discussion in 'Website Management & Blogging' started by FrenzieSun, Oct 6, 2018.

?

Why more people do blogs?

1. For fun

8 vote(s)
    26.7%
  2. To try new things

22 vote(s)
    73.3%
  1. FrenzieSun

FrenzieSun New Member

Many people do blogging nowadays. It's either for their fans or followers or it can be for fun and exciting in doing blogs. Many do blogs to make the sites more happy and getting for attention in their blogs. Many of them do to experience things they did not usually do. Likes eating exotic foods, trying new exciting things and many more.

2. generalzz

generalzz New Member

Writing is Very Good Habit. Every Businessman must have a habit of Writing Blogs. When you write something for Long time than slowly and gradually you become creative. Blogging is one of the most valuable tools that businesses have to engage with customers and ultimately make their lives easier.

There are so Many Reasons Where I personally feel your business should be blogging.

Document and Idea in Well Planned Manner

A blog is a simple, easy-to-use platform for connecting with and sharing timely and relevant information with customers. It’s your direct communication channel. When you start Blogging you always put your Experience and thought in any Topic that will not only help Your customer to learn about your Product and services but also create better customer experience. That is also called Influence Marketing.

Fuel to your Digital Marketing

Your blog fuels Your Website Traffic and SEO and SMM performance. Search engines love valuable content and will reward you for it. Your blog is the heart of all of your content marketing efforts. It’s fodder for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, email newsletters, e-books, etc.

Expert Image

Writing a blog shares your expertise. How else will you position yourself as a subject area expert and thought leader.

Helps you stay ahead of the curve. You have to stay on top of news, trends and competitors to be a successful blogger. It helps you be a leader, not a follower.

Customer Acquisition

A blog builds confidence, relationships and sales. Customers will look to you as a reliable resource for information on your industry; then come to you to buy.

With the wide range of objectives, content is accomplishing more than ever and is, therefore, becoming a mandatory part of marketing strategies. Here are some of the primary objectives for content marketing campaigns in India:

• 59% wish to create brand image as a ‘Thought Leaders’
    • 41% started to retaining customers
    • 57% wants to use for lead generation
    • 52% acquiring better customer acquisition
    Brand Voice

It gives your company a voice. A blog creates a place to talk about new products or services, comment on timely news topics or market trends, and share company initiatives beyond your website. It’s also the place to let your brand’s personality shine and show people what you’re all about.

You can tell your brand's story. A blog is a great place to offer more insight into your company, philosophy, employees, and ideas. Tell your customers why you’re in business and how you can help them.

Better Brand Communication

A blog creates a two-way conversation with customers, prospects and industry peers. It encourages interaction, comments and feedback. Make sure you reply to all comments!

It can be fun. Blogging can be energizing, stimulating, and something you look forward to.

Writing Makes You Creative

Blog writing makes you think… about newsworthy topics, your industry, your customers and the world around you. A blog keeps you focused on your content marketing strategy. You must create a schedule and stick to it to continuously deliver purposeful content.

Free Public Relation

It creates free PR. Business bloggers are often interviewed by journalists as industry experts. Get some press!

Source of Additional Income

Time is changing. Blogging is a part of business model in recent years. Many Organization and Research Agencies started online publication in Form of Blog.

Apart from all the benefits of blogging mentioned above, your blog can be a source of direct and indirect income when it reaches the critical mass of readership. I have not yet monetized my blog directly, but I will when the time is right. The direct sources of income from blogging can include the following.

Direct Income Sources:

• You can Earn Income Via Advertising Solution.
    • You can Promote any Brand or company product via Strategically designed Content.
    • Product Promotion via affiliate marketing solution.
    • Generate and sell leads for other’s products/services
    • Google Adsense
    Indirect Income Sources:

• Your content can be taken via another brand or magazine.
    • You can Get Hired for promotional event or Guest Lecture in corporates.
    • Promotion of your company’s products & services

3. happyfeet

happyfeet New Member

In this internet era, it’s no wonder many people do blogs. If you are fond of writing and sharing new things to the world blogging is a great thing for you.

With the increase in technology use cellphones, computers and tablets many people do almost everything virtually. The negative thing about it is that they are more comfortable expressing themselves online than they do face to face. That is also one the reasons many people prefer blogging than communicating face to face.

Another big thing about blogs, money. Some bloggers are paid to do blogs. Who doesn’t like that? You can work at home and write at the time when you feel like writing. Amazing isn’t it? Doing the thing you love and being paid for it.

4. glayting

glayting New Member

There are different reasons and goals . But the most important goal is that blogging helps you:

• Blogging helps you learn by practice and practice .
    • Blogging helps you spread your knowledge in the areas you love .
    • Blogging opens the door to networking with your industry experts and many opportunities .

5. Michael1234

Michael1234 New Member

Because Blogging is a community-based endeavor, and networking is one reason people engage in it. If you’re someone who loves to teach, starting a blog can provide the opportunity to educate others interested in your field of expertise. The best part is that, as you build resources on your blog to teach others, you may realize there is a chance to monetize your blog by creating educational products or services online, What you learn from your initial blog the dos and don’ts, marketing strategies that are effective, how to make money blogging, etc. will help you accelerate the growth of future ventures.

6. jheycianramos

jheycianramos New Member

Why many people do blogs?Well,I think people blog because it’s their passion.They are doing thing they love and they earn.Blogging is a way of communicating to other people.A way to give them what’s your thought.I love reading blogs specially when the topic is about travels and make-up’s.Through blogs I can decide where to go and what to purchase.Because a good blog should also contains honest contents and honest opinion.

7. kayell

kayell New Member

Most people I know start a blog because they feel they have something to share with the world. Be it information, art, or stories, most of them simply want to put their work out there and hope for a positive response.

A few also start a blog because they want to monetize it, but I find that this is less common. The best way to make money off of a blog, is to make a blog about making money off of blogging. Funny how that works, isn't it?

8. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

Blogs today have become an essential part and needed for the most of generation worldwide. It’s raining blogs. Life was never so tech savvy before this. Whether one needs advice, needs to share a personal experience, be aware of the views on any topic, all one needs is to gear up and punch in a few keys and write a blog.

9. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

It’s a great way of meeting new people, globally or locally. Blogging helps to spread ideas and connections beyond geographical boundaries. You can connect with your friends, family or fans to let them know what you think about certain issues. You can ask them about their opinion or share important happening in their lives.

10. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

11. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

This is one of the reasons why people blog. Sometimes it just takes a simple move to start something big. Many blogs are issue-based, meaning the blogger is trying to provide information to sway people’s thinking in a certain direction.

12. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

When blogging started, the first blogs were really glorified online journals, and in all likelihood, becoming a professional blogger and making money online wasn’t the goal. Since then, the blogosphere has evolved, and now people blog for many different reasons. There are even distinctions among types of blogs - business, lifestyle, fashion, food, and entertainment blogs, among others.

13. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

If you’re someone who loves to teach, starting a blog can provide the opportunity to educate others interested in your field of expertise. The best part is that, as you build resources on your blog to teach others, you may realize there is a chance to monetize your blog by creating educational products or services online.

14. koblade009

koblade009 New Member

For me blogging has always been therapeutic in a sense. It gives me this feeling of satisfaction knowing that my personal thoughts and opinions are not being left unexpressed but that they have been written and etched in the world for many years to come. There's also the fact that browsing through your posts and seeing your own growth as your build your values, ideas, and even hobbies, is also incredibly refreshing. Seeing the process of what constitutes your own character and by extension, what has shaped you as a person, is very encouraging.

Not only that but blogging gives you this feeling of stimulation as you write down the thoughts you have about the topics that you tackle or even events that you experience. Blogs can be many things, they can be a collection of memories, knowledge you want to share, or thoughts want to be expressed and heard. Whatever it is, it's always stimulating to blog.

15. jm8080

jm8080 New Member

Because they've got a lot of things they want share and express. Having a blog is just one way of sharing all that. I don't really believe that people do blogs because they want to experience new things, I actually think that it's the other way around, they experienced something new that's why they wanted to share it.

16. Jasonkirt

Jasonkirt New Member

I think why many people doing blogs because for me why so many people make blogs because they want to talk about what they think like they make blogging fun and just like the tricks they want me to share with people and the blog is just as good as a blogger google adsense can help you make money and help me make blogs just because I want to share my thoughts for me so much that it helps me blog and people I'm interested in

Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
  17. iamdragonfly

iamdragonfly New Member

It is not easy to create or start your own blog, people who have lots of blogs are the ones who knows and have more interests than anyone else. Some people will find it for fun, and while others wanted to earn form it.

18. bandista

bandista New Member

its very easy I think in the world of blogging there is a bunch of money to make
    and if you have talent on that, you can earn a lot of money, but you create a good content and topic that is
    good.

19. rorbu

rorbu New Member

The main reason I run a few blogs is to earn money. I started these blogs as a hobby because I was passionate about the subject. However, I continued to run my blogs because I started to earn a lot of money from them. Once I learnt I could make money from my blogs, I started to create more and more blogs that I felt had potential to earn a lot. Now earn a full time living running various blogs.

20. Noel Angeles

Noel Angeles Active Member

If you like to write then blogging is a great way of practicing your writing while earning from it. You can always monetize your blogsite by using Adsense plus the more popular your blog becomes the more invites you'll receive for event coverages and press conferences in which you'll get paid a good amount.

21. Noel Angeles

Noel Angeles Active Member

It's all about the quality of your content. Your site won't get any followers or subscribers or views if the content being posted has low quality. Only post quality material.

22. lhanz

lhanz Member

Express Yourself and Share Your Passions

The landscape has changed, but there are still countless blogs that serve as a platform for people to voice their ideas, thoughts, and feelings. Whether your passion is business, personal finance, cooking, politics, photography, or marketing, blogging gives you the opportunity to connect and network with likeminded individuals who share the same passions.

23. Tehilah27

Tehilah27 Member

People blog for different people. Many use their blogs as an online journal to put down their thoughts in writing, see where they presently are in their lives and career and set goals to be achieved in future. By putting their goals online, they are challenging themselves and getting people to hold them accountable by sharing it with others

Some have blogs to start an online business. They monetize their blogs, get a following and engage in different money making schemes.

24. Brian3456754

Brian3456754 New Member

Blogging can help you make money and also helps you spread your opinion to many people. It is also highly addictive. While I don't blog I know many people that blog and they do enjoy it.

25. tikosi tina

tikosi tina New Member

People love writing blogs because this way they can share their feelings, experience, and knowledge with the world, and giving good advice that actually helps.The benefits in writing a blog are plentiful:blogging from a hobby can become a business.Many blog content writers became incredibly popular in the long run and now they are full-time bloggers.

26. Rickyross18

Rickyross18 New Member

Blogging is popular because it works as a marketing tool and makes money. But blogging isn't all rainbows and unicorns in the world of online income. ... Blogging requires a great deal of time. For blogs to be effective at SEO and engaging readers, it needs to be updated regularly.

27. chiel2330

chiel2330 New Member

When blogging started, the first blogs were really glorified online journals, and in all likelihood, becoming a professional blogger and making money online wasn’t the goal. Since then, the blogosphere has evolved, and now people blog for many different reasons. There are even distinctions among types of blogs - business, lifestyle, fashion, food, and entertainment blogs, among others.

While the blogging scene has developed over the last decade, the benefits of blogging are still plentiful. Here’s a list of reasons why people blog and how blogging can benefit your personal or professional life.

Express Yourself and Share Your Passions

The landscape has changed, but there are still countless blogs that serve as a platform for people to voice their ideas, thoughts, and feelings. Whether your passion is business, personal finance, cooking, politics, photography, or marketing, blogging gives you the opportunity to connect and network with likeminded individuals who share the same passions.

Make A Difference

Some people’s passions lean toward supporting a cause. Whether it’s a political, environmental or social cause, a blog is a great way to build awareness and garner support.

Share Your Knowledge

If you’re someone who loves to teach, starting a blog can provide the opportunity to educate others interested in your field of expertise. The best part is that, as you build resources on your blog to teach others, you may realize there is a chance to monetize your blog by creating educational products or services online.

Refine Your Writing Skills

The more you write, the better you become at it. Most professional bloggers write on a regular basis and therefore analyze and proofread their writing constantly. You may even get feedback from readers to help you become a better writer.

However, being a good writer is not a prerequisite for a successful blog. Many very high profile bloggers are self-proclaimed terrible writers, and part of their success could be attributed to their message of “If I can do it, so can you”.

Learn How To Make Money Online

Most people start out with one blog, but along the way, they gain experience and eventually generate ideas for blogs in other niches. What you learn from your initial blog - the dos and don’ts, marketing strategies that are effective, how to make money blogging, etc. - will help you accelerate the growth of future ventures.

Build Your Professional Network

Blogging is a community-based endeavor, and networking is one reason people engage in it. Whether you are a solopreneur or blogging to market your business, building relationships will facilitate your blog’s growth.

Meanwhile, growing your online network has its own side benefits, such as gaining access to valuable software and tools, seminars, workshops, product unveilings, and other events.

Earn More Exposure

Businesses create blogs primarily to expand their online presence, connect with potential customers, promote their brand in a positive conversation, and even generate online revenue.

Beyond the immediate results, businesses use content marketing to rank their posts in search engines, thereby generating residual leads and revenue.

Become an Authority in Your Industry

A blog can be utilized as a platform to showcase your knowledge and expertise. Publishing blog posts that are accurate, timely, relevant, and informative will eventually get the attention of industry insiders and earn you recognition as an authoritative source and thought-leader.

Build an Online Portfolio

Blogging is a great way for aspiring authors and freelance writers to build up an online portfolio. By showcasing their writing skills on large platforms with expansive reach, freelancers can grow their exposure and sign new clients.

Market Your Business

For companies and entrepreneurs, gaining online visibility is one of the best ways to grow subscribers, leads and ultimately revenue. This can’t be achieved with a static corporate website. Creating blog content that is valuable, helpful, and/or entertaining is an effective way to grow your website’s authority, online rankings, and traffic.

Starting A Blog Today

As the internet and technology become more ingrained in our day-to-day lives, the benefits of blogging or building a website become impossible to ignore. However, unlike in the early days, bloggers don’t need to have computer science degrees or HTML knowledge. Software such as WordPress.org and “how to start a blog” guides have made it simple and easy to set up a blog in 15 minutes. If you’re unsure of whether blogging is right for you, use a free blogging platform for a few months before transitioning to a self-hosted solution.

28. NewbieGainers

NewbieGainers New Member

It's like asking why do many people use facebook? It's simply because there's a platform to do so. Blogs can be very helpful for an individual who's introvert or a good writer to showcase their writing skills and their personal thoughts. Some individual also uses blogs so they can earn money. Yes! I've seen individuals who gets paid tons of money if they have a large following and a brand recognizes them. They simply write an article about the brand and they get paid.

29. Ostendosys

Ostendosys New Member

I've always thought of blogging as 'writing online'. With that definition in mind, I feel writing is a form of expression. Even when trying to send out the same meaning, each person has a unique way of translating it into words.

In the era of the internet, content is everything. This has led to a high influx of writers online leading to a highly competitive market for bloggers and writers which has further resulted in brilliant content for the consumers.

Here is a useful info-graphic about blogging.

30. jsoriano10

jsoriano10 New Member

The way people do blogs has drastically changed in the last 5 years. Before, most people do blogs as a way to put their experiences and learnings into writing and share it to a targeted audience. Most bloggers write as a form of expression and to voice their views and opinions on certain topics.

Now, people have learned to monetize their blogs and build a career out of it. Most bloggers are now called "Influencers" due to their ability to change and alter people's perception and decision towards certain goods, items or services. Companies and politicians now take advantage of these influencers due to their large following on different social media platforms. They hire them to promote and market their products and services, and drive traffic to their respective websites.

Blogging now has been more competitive in terms of content creation. The more creative and unique your contents are, the more chances it will get viral which translates to more earnings.