Why my Points is still 10 I post many here but not sending in my Postloop?

Discussion in 'Freelance Writing Jobs' started by widgetnikkie, Jul 10, 2018.

1. widgetnikkie

widgetnikkie New Member

What is the Problem? i post many times here but my postloop is still 10 points its not giving me points anymore someone tell me what is going on here? can you give me tips and tricks so that i can increase my earning points i think there is a big problem here not giving points in postloop someone answer my question here.

2. harristo

harristo New Member

Right here on this forum, you're suppose to post no more than 10 posts (6 topics, 4 replies), and wait 24 hours for those posts to be judged by postloop. After 24 hours, you'll receive a message on your postloop.com dashboard that shows your rating. If you get 4.0 and above rating, you'll be ready to sign up and post on other sites at www.postloop.com/sites.

These other sites are where you'll post on and receive more points. After getting your rating, go choose a site to sign up on, and after signing up, come back to subscribe for the site before going to post on it. So right now go check your postloop dashboard for a message about your rating, then go over to www.postloop.com/sites to choose sites to sign up on.