Why the Eraserheads is the greatest Filipino band of all-time for you?

Discussion in 'Music' started by jonjon1980, Sep 4, 2018.

1. jonjon1980

jonjon1980 Member

I grew up listening their songs It's been a while since then back in my high school days during that year there is battle of the bands in our school some of those playing Eraserheads music one of those is "Ang Huling El Bimbo" for me this is the most classic song ever produced for me . My favorite and all-time albums: give me 3 Ultarelectromagneticpop, Circus and my favorite Cutterpillow those 3 albums played over and over again during my high school time after my high school going to college this band getting better and better from Fruitcake "just like a Christmas album", Sticker happy, Aloha Milkyway, Natin99, until the last album Carbon Steroxide then after I was said when I heard disbanded because of management or financial issuses I guess but their music was full of memeories even the next generation listening those songs and even played songs for me Eraserheads is the greatest Filipino rock band all-time nothing ever close

2. ronjezer18

ronjezer18 New Member

Eraserheads is the father of modern OPM, they are the inspiration of most OPM bands and artists today. Eheads got so many awards locally and internationally. That's why they are truly commended when it comes to OPM music. The band members consists of Ely Buendia, Raimund Marasigan, Buddy Zabala and Marcus Adoro which each of them got their own bands today. They are truly an inspiration in today's OPM music and will be forever remembered by true OPM listeners like me.

1 person likes this.