Why the Internet is so important?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by IreneJay, Aug 10, 2019.

1. iwisting

iwisting Member

If you want to be part of this rapidly growing society, then you definitely need the internet. Internet is already a necessity basically to every part of our lives. When we go to achool, internet is required. A high paying job requires an employee that has know-how about the internet. I mean almost everything needs the internet!

2. bayinnah12

bayinnah12 New Member

Its not important until you make it. I remember not having the internet and then all of a sudden I needed a computer. Now literally I cannot do without it. Sometimes I wish for the olden days when you could just put a letter in the mail and wait ten or more days for a reply or read an encyclopedia Britannica to find answers. Or go to an old fashioned building called a library :) Most days I'm not itching to sit at a desk and stare into a white ass screen for hours upon hours. Pity me but don't. I'm staring at one right now and your reading what I write. Its the damnedest thing isn't it. We are the zombies of the big screen, plugged in to get charged up. Now let me go use the bathroom but first gotta grab my cell phone. Don't leave home without it or your lost! Geesh ...please release me. I'm in the matrix for sure. I'm done with it all! Wait one more second, before I'm done I must check my FB. Good night.

3. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

Gone are those days when you open 56 pages of book to search for a file or search for a materials, it is now very easy to save some file on the internet and locate it very easy.
    Just input the name of the saved file and you are done to get your full and complete document in a minute or few seconds,so its very important for you to spend time to know much about the internet because the need for it can not be compared to any other source of information.

4. archiejay

archiejay New Member

Internet is important because you can learn and know anything immediately. If you are going to use a book, you need to have many of them because every topic requires individual book. But if you prefer using the internet, you can access any topic you want by simply typing it's keyword in the browser or search engine. You can also find a job by using those websites that hire freelancer. You can earn money by doing first their registration, test, and you can start right away after passing their exam. It means that you can work even you are in the comfort of your home. Purchasing any product is also possible and the store will deliver any where by doing COD transactions. Watching televisions and movies is common to people using the internet. Governments and private companies use the internet to do their transactions. As a conclusion, internet is part of our daily life.

5. Alkmendo

Alkmendo New Member

The best RPG game to me is the witcher. The graphic is terrific and there’s lots of adventures to experience.

6. Alkmendo

Alkmendo New Member

Internet is Importanf specially when you have a gadget, Internet connects people all over the world and it helps a lot in

7. EeenJay

EeenJay New Member

No question, in this generation, internet and internet connection is life!
    Internet is...
    students = diploma
    teacher = lesson plan
    nurses = nursing care plan
    traders/freelancers = money

You name it, but I'm certain you're even doing something through your internet right now. And that's made internet so valuable today.

8. odao09

odao09 New Member

Most of person used an Internet in there daily lives, they found interesting site, they can online shop. they do what they want on the internet.

9. bads05

bads05 Member

The technology innovation is really fast, the life without internet was so hard in terms of data sharing, students often use books to gather limited informations, news from news papers, sending letter through post office. but now all of that the internet makes it easy, and every helpful to students, now schools has provided internet for information easy access, send messages to miles distance., call someone anytime.

10. sharnjit

sharnjit New Member

The internet is a weaponized tool with potential for both good and evil uses. Being that it connects the minds of billions of human and Ai entities across the world directly to one another through interactive multimedia.

What this means is that it becomes an extension of its user's will and intent to a level limited only by that user's finances, creativity, intellect and the current reaches of technology in general.

It has the potential to be either important or pointless in the lives of each individual and for as many various reasons as there are unique minds that use it or ignore its very existence.

It can connect students to knowledge and professors to colleagues using all of their senses in ways that probably have not even been conceptualized yet. If physicists, other scientists, and engineers create a way to design and build systems and methods to utilize quantum entanglement as a means of transporting data streams across light-years; then it will potentially become inescapable no matter how far you travel in the universe.

Whether it’s important to influence is positive or negative will be determined by what humanity uses it for as groups and as individuals. Communication is what glues individuals together to create a network which is society. Society is dependant upon having communications and the internet is the most powerful communication tool or weapon that we have yet built and deployed into continual 24/7/365 usage. The network creates a new layer over top of normal more physically local societal branches using social media platforms where not only do humans and now Ai gather and process data but also contribute to it in a live and psychological way and in some ways even physical.

Its benefits are limitless and its dangers are potentially catastrophic in nature when social engineering practices are properly deployed and masterfully enacted in a clockwork fashion.

It will either be one of our greatest achievements as a species or the vice which squeezes the very human essence from our being. It could very well save or destroy the world as we know it, simply by how we allow it to affect our minds and how we perceive each other.

The determining factor is humanity and what it allows itself to become.

11. AjKr

AjKr New Member

Talking about Internet takes me back to Dial up Modem days, back then Internet was new but slow. I remember the sounds it used to make and everyone around would know you are trying to get on the Internet. I remember taking 30 minutes to download a 5 MB song and had to use a Download manager because you never know when a phone call might come in and knock you off the Internet. It was just for fun back then, finding Lyrics, Downloading Songs, Wallpapers etc.

The internet back then wasn't cheap, you needed to buy a software and the pay for Telephone bills. Over the years the speed and accessibility increased and cannot imagine a minute with out it. I have stopped watching Television mostly because of long Commercials and prefer streaming. I stopped keeping Mp3 stored on my desktop, have stopped using a CD/DVD player. Just ask Amazon Echo (Alexa) to play or connect my phone through Bluetooth and stream music through Spotify that is how entertainment has changed for me.

When I am watching a TV Series or Movie, I recognize an Actor and Song but recall where and want to listen to it again I look up for them and I read news and have subscribed to many websites and YouTube channels to learn something new or to find out how things work.

There is a lot of good that has come with the Internet but there are a lot of bad things about it as well, like Viruses, Easy Access to Adult Content, Privacy Violation, Cyber Bullying, Cyber Frauds. No mater what though, internet is Awesome!

12. jjmontero

jjmontero Member

It is only this time that internet is so much appreiated by a lot o people because it is in modern times. Nowadays, you can find everyting in the internet, you can communicate with your loves one, family, friends who is from afar.

13. donald78

donald78 Member

The internet is very important because it is the limitless space where the people have access to pretty much amount of information. Today, the internet is the power tool in the world. It is a collection of various services and resources. The internet has played an important part in our daily life and in fact, and it bring us a lot of advantages. Now, thanks to the internet, we can communicate in a fraction of second with a person who is sitting in the other part of the world.

14. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

Information is life a society without information is still in darkness,for instance many establishment no longer write the 12 fiqure letters in bill-board to inform people about the vacancy in their firm.

Such opportunity is posted now online and many job website are they for us to search for job our self submit our application online and follow up through the newsletter they sent to our email.

How on earth do you think this can be possible without the help of internet? So internet has really contribute to the development and civilization of so many society .

15. Jahro05

Jahro05 New Member

The Internet is important for a huge variety of reasons, and it affects and facilitates nearly every aspect of modern life. The Internet is extremely important in many fields, from education and healthcare to business and government.

The Internet has had an enormous impact on education, streamlining access to information and making it easier for individuals to engage in online learning. Distance education programs make it easier for students from a variety of backgrounds to attend classes remotely, cutting down the need for travel and reducing the resources required for education.

The Internet has also made access to information and communication far easier. Rather than searching the library, users can access vast amounts of information from home computers. Internet access has a huge impact on businesses, allowing employees to work remotely from home and communicate more efficiently. Healthcare is another field greatly affected by the advent of the Internet. Improvements in online connectivity and communication technology allow physicians much greater access to medical resources. Doctors in rural areas can also use the Internet to communicate with experts all over the world, improving the quality of patients' diagnoses and treatments.

Politics and government are another area in which the Internet is important. Government organizations use the Internet to improve organization and communication, and voters can go online to gain more information about current issues. According to Web Junction, 54 percent of adults went online to get information about the 2010 U.S. midterm elections.

16. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

Internet is so important in today society, it's contribute to the development of our society and improve the quality of education we had.
    Without the internet I don't think many firm like healthcare sector will gain access to modern medical research and production of new medication for health care sector .
    There are so many important of internet in human life you can work from the comfort of your home with the use of internet service,high school student now find it easy to do their own research and complete their home work with the use of internet service.

17. JanetL

JanetL Member

You are very correct the internet is so important in our society today ? Some people has gotten their life transform with the use of internet service and many community mostly the rural community that uses conventional ways to gather information now uses the computer and technology to pass information acroos to the people of that community.

For instance when there was no computer system we use to write our letter put it in an envelop and enclose our message there, and post it through post-office to our love once.
    But now with the use of computer you can send an email within a second to anyone in the world and the feedback can be received as soon as possible so computer really play an important part in our daily life.