Why we have to meet the wrong people before meeting the right one?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by vebselpo, May 4, 2019.

1. vebselpo

vebselpo Member

Just had this thought which is bit funny but true. Why we need to waste our time over someone who's not meant for us? Even had babies with the wrong guys or had affairs with married guys? If we are directed right away to the one who's meant for us then maybe there's no broken families, no single parents, no heartaches, no crimes either. What do you think guys?

2. mayimayi

mayimayi Member

There are so many times that we keep on pushing into something that we want even if the world is against us, because we are blinded with 'love'. I believe it's because the people that we meet will teach us something to make us better. You are very lucky if you end up to the first person you meet, but if not, then it's very comforting to know that someone out there is also waiting for you to come to his/her life, and when that time comes, you'll be matured and you will be a better person than before.

3. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

Sometimes we rush things without knowing what it is we truly want. Take your time. You will know if that is the one. You have to get to know a person or connect with them to know they are the one for you.. Otherwise you will regret it later.

4. Xamdoso

Xamdoso New Member

I believe the reason for knowing the wrong people before the right people is really the analogy between the two. To have notion of all that is good we must first go through the bad part. Thus, when we know the negative aspects of a relationship, we acquire the capacity to recognize the positive in future relationships.

5. jannicadavid

jannicadavid New Member

When the wrong individual totally screws you over, your vision of what you need changes radically. Regardless of whether you have a thought of what you dream of, it's difficult to paint a clear picture. Being involved with somebody you thought you wanted can show you more than the best relationship of your life, primarily because that you at long last make sense of what you're truly searching for in a partner.
    In the wake of escaping a bad relationship, you would prefer not to surge anything. That gives you an opportunity to get to know him/her better when he/she finally come along. You're more patient now, also, and really appreciate adapting all the better insights concerning somebody.
    When you at long last meet the right man or woman, you know it, you can feel it, and more significantly, you're prepared to concede you deserve it.

6. notaubs

notaubs New Member

There are no "wrong" people or "right" people. There's no higher force that puts us together with any other person, that decides when someone is wrong or is right. That's really up to the people in the relationship. Cheating is a choice, no one is forced into it. There is a sliver of wisdom in the saying, apart from helping people feel better, in that the experiences you go through in one relationship, the good times and the bad times both, help to shape you as a person and help you discover what you both could have improved on in order to make future relationships succeed.

7. kirbycorpin02

kirbycorpin02 Member

[​IMG]

God wants us to meet first the wrong people before meeting the right one. But why do we have to meet the wrong people if God can give us already the right one? There are certain things we must consider behind the reason why. We will know how to be grateful if we finally meet the right people in a perfect time. We will appreciate everyday that we spent on the right people. There are times that we will compare the past from the present. Simply because it will help us to learn and don't make the mistake again.

Timing is something incredible that none of us know when it will come. We will meet the person of our dreams the time after we experience heartache. We will get along with friends that are not true before meeting the right one. Everything has a purpose and we will appreciate it in our future self. Always remember that we will meet the right people in the right place at the right time.

8. valentinja

valentinja New Member

all of the bad breakup and tragedy are learning experiences shape who you are today. you learn lessons from everyone that comes in and out of your life and eventually you'll apply these lessons to find the one who you'll spend the rest of your days with.

9. AprilDeOcampo

AprilDeOcampo New Member

Meeting the wrong people is not such a bad thing. These experiences would prepare yourself on how handle a relationship and your emotions. You will be matured and be a better version of yourself, which will enable you to enjoy a healthy and happy relationship once the right person comes along.

10. devincci

devincci Member

Maybe God has a plan for how our life will reach our happy ending. Sometimes you meet someone to learn something, to learn how to love, to take care of someone, but sometimes learn to accept that he/she is not for you. It is hard because you already fall in love but if you are still seeking for love of someone, the door of your heart might open again and you might fall in love again and apply what you learn on the past. It is just like to go to school you open the door learn something and if you don't know how to apply your learning you will fail. In love, if you learn how to accept the facts, you learn to manage your relationship even it is the wrong person you will learn but not give up to seek your true love.

11. elliethegypsy

elliethegypsy Member

Probably because this is the best way for us to know the difference of not the right and the perfect person for us. Based on my personal experience, I absolutely learned a lot from this wrong person who came in my life. I learned that I deserve all the best in the world and I don't have to settle for less when it comes to love. And I shouldn't allow any person to hurt me. That falling in love is a matter of taking risks and acceptance. You have to remember that in order for you to meet the right person who will sweep off your feet and love you as much as he or she loves him or herself, you should learn first how to love yourself. Because if not, you'll never know what is your worth and until when you need to fight for love.

12. yhanmar08

yhanmar08 Member

Maybe it is part of our life and it make us more mature person. And once we meet the right person we are ready for the challenges in the relationship.
    Of course every relationship that ended has a lesson that you can apply in your future relationship and you will became more stronger.
    You can something in every failure that are experiencing right now. Don't be so sad for a long it's ok but in a longer time it was not that healthy for you. Instead, be positive in every failure and look for your future. Always think that theres someone who is really for you. You jusf need to prepare yourself so that when him or her you are ready.

13. vanessadespe

vanessadespe New Member

SIMPLE, FOR US TO BE LEARN.
    Learning how to patient enough in our partner, learning to have sacrifices, and learning to respect your love ones. It was all about learning. Every people that passed by in your life was leaving you enough lessons, for you to be better with your right one. There's people that will last and stay in your life and also a people that will teach you a lesson to be a great and courageous person.

14. kroark95

kroark95 New Member

As someone that stuck with a toxic (now ex) friend for six years too long, I've got to put in my two cents. I clung to that relationship, excused this person's actions, straight-up IGNORED other people telling me that said friend was not a good person to be around... all because I was young, depressed, and desperate for any friendship with another human being.

But, as a few of the people above me mentioned, maybe this sort of thing happens for a reason. I learned a lot from my experience with that awful relationship with my ex-friend, namely how to recognize toxic people from that point on, and how to assert my boundaries. It helped me to mature as a person. So, if I had to do it over, I wouldn't really change anything. These things do happen for a reason.

15. AngKool27

AngKool27 Member

to prepare us to meet the right one....