WHY YOU NEED TO CRY

Discussion in 'Magazine Article Writing' started by Higbolahan, Sep 11, 2017.

1. chellay

chellay New Member

For me crying is a natural response human have to a range of emotions, including sadness, grief, joy, and frustration. When we cry, we open ourselves up. It unlocks the unspoken problems that are blocking us from effectively communicating, by removing the obstacle of attempting to lock down and hide our emotional response. And also when we cry we remove tension. We get stressed, and it builds up, and it can feel like a huge wave of difficult emotion is cresting inside us. It's incredibly hard, and that's okay. Crying takes that out of the equation. However, sometimes frequent crying can be a sign of depression.

2. shichijane

shichijane New Member

I cry when I think I can't supress all of my emotions anymore. Like what others say, it's not good for your physical and mental health if you do not at least release your anger or sadness. I cry because I want to feel that at least I have my own medium of venting rather than hurting the people around me. Crying doesn't make you a weak person.

3. mlfreya01

mlfreya01 New Member

In my opinion, crying is a natural response to pain. If you are upset cry, if you are hurt cry, if you're feeling emotional cry. You can cry whenever you are, and you should not let anyone judge you. If you are a man and you want to cry but you couldn't, just cry, most men cry when they are alone. Because they don't want to be teased for being such a loser. You don't want people to judge you just because you're crying. Even the strongest, popular people in the world cry because it is what humans do. Humans cry and that's normal, if you don't cry well I think you're not one of us. If you have problems just let it all out by crying out loud so that after you cry, you will be a bit more relieved. It won't make you weak but instead will make you even more stronger

4. Jomari-QyEG

Jomari-QyEG Member

Do you remember the last time you cried? It's a difficult question to answer, and not necessarily because it's hard to recall. It's because it reminds us of a personal and intimate experience, or perhaps of a humiliating moment of a public display of emotion.

But why is it that crying makes us feel so ashamed? It shouldn't; it's a completely natural response to our environment, and it's one of the oldest forms of communication (along with laughing and smiling). It can bring us together, let us know how we stand with each other, and send a signal that something is amiss.

Whether you prefer to cry in private or if you end up breaking down in public, crying can be essential in maintaining emotional health. But why is it so important?

It steers your focus.
    Sometimes we don't even know how upset we are about a situation until we start to cry. Crying as an emotional reaction can help you put things into perspective. It can help you realize, Okay, this is important to me so I need to deal with it. Otherwise, it may just be too easy to push it aside.

It steers their focus.
    As much as we try not to, there comes a time when we will inevitably break down and cry in front of someone else. Whether it's a co-worker or a loved one, crying sends the message that you're hurt. And people aren't mind readers, without that piece of nonverbal communication, they may never realize how you're struggling. Embarrassing as it may be, the outcome can be comforting. They may change their behavior, open up about their feelings, or just give you a much-needed hug.

You feel better.
    There's a science behind the reasons why crying can make us feel better. The tears we shed during an emotional outburst contain a natural painkiller, called leucine enkephalin, and some researchers believe they contain stress hormones as well.

It moves us.
    Looking at a work of art, watching a movie, listening to music, or reading a book that moves us to tears is a memorable experience. We may end up forgetting all the enjoyable artistic pieces we've encountered, but the ones that brought us to tears are the ones that stick. What's more, we can build a memory based around the act of crying. For instance, we remember we cried at a certain movie, then we remember we were with our first love on a first date, and then we recall what we wore and how we felt, and so on.

It's a universal language.
    While we may not speak the same verbal language as other cultures or regions, there are certain signs of distress that we can comprehend as humans. On the contrary, there are also universal signs of happiness and satisfaction. Crying can help us understand one another, and it can bring together the human population and give us clues to the plight of others. We may be oceans and continents apart, but we can find comfort in the fact that we share certain physical reactions.

Let it Out
    It's possible that we attach shame to crying because when we recall the act, we evoke the sadness we felt at that particular time in our lives. It isn't easy to drag up those emotions. Instead of thinking about what caused the crying, focus on the potential benefits of having that natural release. When you recall the last time you cried, think of what became of your situation and how you handled the aftermath of your emotional response. Be in tune with the way it made you feel. Get to know yourself, and don't be afraid to cry when you need to.

5. benjohn

benjohn New Member

I always tell my friends that I always give my self time to have a good cry. What I mean by a god cry is that, it's like unloading every frustration that we have inside. We have to admit that we are weak. I know that everyone one of us is trying to keep our heads high and we always want to show the world that we are strong. Yes, it is true that there are plenty of us who were able to maintain a happy disposition in life, but we have to be honest with our feelings, life is not perfect. There are a lot of things that we always wanted to have but were never given to us. We experience pain, hardship and trial in this life. No matter how good we are in hiding all the pain and proving other people that we are strong we still need to be honest to ourselves at least. We need to cry so that every burden we have deep within will at least be released for a moment. I am not saying that crying will solve our problems, but it will definitely help us to ease the burden that we feel.

6. cupcakeglitters

cupcakeglitters New Member

Crying is the most common human response. You? Do you still remember the last time you cried?

Humans like us needs to cry more. If you don't cry it out, you're feelings will bottle up, and you'll just explode when you've gotten really sad or angry. For me, I've held a strong figure as a girl. I never wanted to be seen as a vulnerable individual that can be stomped on. I never wanted people to see what are my weakness. But sometimes, you just need to breakdown and cry about your insecurities and doubts.

7. MccoyCamarao

MccoyCamarao New Member

I have once read an article saying that only humans are the only specie that cry because of happiness and sadness, as they said, all mammals aside from us, cry due to sadness. Anyway, we cry as a form of expressing our emotion. Usually, we cry because we are experiencing morbid situations, and it definitely relieves the pain we're feeling inside. Crying releases the heaviness of the feeling. It attracts the people around us to comfort us and we like to be comforted, even though we hate to admit that we want their comforts.

8. matzdefgo

matzdefgo New Member

I just think it’s really important to be honest. I cry all the time. And I have absolutely zero shame about it. When the pressure hits me, when shit does not work out, or when I’m overwhelmed by everything going on around me, I will cry.Last week, when a long term client of my growth agency, who I’d had a great relationship with, decided to end it — I had to sit in an egg shaped nap pod just to cry it out, or I either A) wouldn’t have been able to function, or B) would have burned a bridge over it. And I think a lot of people are scared to cry. They’re embarrassed. They don’t want to seem weak.

9. TOMSHANJ

TOMSHANJ Member

well crying is a sound from the heart whether it is happy or in pain that's how it talks... so when you feel you want to cry advise you to cry not to make the heart feel unheard, because when its hurt, you are hurt

10. ghie6413

ghie6413 New Member

Sometime people cry to express what is inside us, you cry when your lonely, you cry when your happy. It is just natural with people and animals to cry even if we are cutting an onion we cry.

11. diannekaytolentino

diannekaytolentino New Member

Crying is a part of our human emotional package- love it or hate it. It is a natural emotional response to certain feelings, usually sadness and hurt. But people also cry in response to something of beauty. This is when they let go of their guard, tapping into a place deep inside themselves.

Crying can be scientifically defined as the shedding of your tears in response to an emotional state; very different from ‘lacrimation’, which is the non-emotionalshedding of tears. With that said, your plumbing apparatus that makes your tears is all the same. So before I dazzle you with the fact that we have more than one type of tear, let us explore the science of tear production and how it links to the emotional centre of your brain. To do this, we are going to use the classic example: the break-up.

12. acd

acd New Member

Cry is a part of our human emotions. It has a soothing effect to calm ourselves and helps to relieve pain. We cry when we are sad and experiencing rejections, We cry when we are happy due to unexpected things that we are not expecting, We cry when we feel that we overcome things and succeeded in life.

13. Medalina

Medalina New Member

We really need to cry especially if we have problems. Crying improves our mood and relieve stress. A good cry can provide a feeling of relief. It releases hormones or toxins from our body and as a result it reduces tension.

14. ThankyouGod

ThankyouGod New Member

You need to cry because for a simple reason to maintain your emotional health. You are just human to feel pain even if you are happy there is tendency to cry as well. Cry help you to relieve and acknowledge your feelings. If you cry, you releasing some toxins in your body. Cry helps you to feel better.

15. jing1920

jing1920 New Member

The best time I need to cry is when I am well aware that I have all the reasons to cry but my body is reponding otherwise: when my emotions have already gone haywire from having too much too feel and be anxious about that my body starts to respond to these stimuli unhealthily by being numb.

I cry to release all the pent up emotions I have because I heard in one of the TedX Talks that I healthy to express in action what our minds contain. Moreover, the act of crying allows our body to actually soak up in the melancholy fully and without hesitation so that the emotion is felt to the maximum extent already, allowing less chances to ruminate about what upsets us in the future. Many of us who withhold ourselves from crying because we think of it as a sign of weakness develop worse problems such as illnesses precipitated by stress. An example of an illness caused by stress is heart disease and mostly, men suffer from this because they are not good at expressing themselves.

16. Em14

Em14 New Member

We need to cry to express our feelings. It is a natural reaction of our body. Crying is our inner emotions that go out in our eyes everytime we are super happy or very sad. We cry to lessen our sadness and loneliness and after that, we will notice that we are not that sad because we are releasing emotions but we also cry when we feel so much happiness that tears suddenly came out.

17. Misterme

Misterme New Member

It’s important to express your emotions when needed so if your sad and need a cry then except it, if you laugh you don’t feel guilty ? I think it’s imperative to let your emotions out not to bottle up your feelings as they may explode in not a controlled way .The reason you cry is to let that emotion out to make room for new emotional experiences in the future .So that’s why we cry ! Thanks Jordan Durante

18. KC29

KC29 New Member

A person needs to cry sometimes to release his or her emotions to ease the feeling. Crying doesn't means your sad there are many emotions incorporated in crying like when your happy, surprised, overwhelm and when you cannot express your feeling but most of the time the main reason is that we are sad about something or we are angry and we don't want to speak so that's when the tears start falling. Crying doesn't mean your weak but crying means your strong.

19. cristy21

cristy21 New Member

crying is part of human emotional package, we just need to cry to let out our emotions , Crying is a natural response humans have to a range of emotions, including sadness, grief, joy, and frustration. People may try to suppress tears if they see them as a sign of weakness, but science suggests that doing so could mean missing out on a range of benefits. Researchers have found that crying can somehow helps us, it enhances mood,relieve pain and improves vision. its okay to cry my dear it would be better if you do so just make sure you have enough reasons to cry :)

20. JaniceA

JaniceA Member

It is not bad to cry,sometimes we need to cry to release the pain inside and the feeling of deep sadness, grief, joy, and frustrations. People may try to suppress tears if they see them as a sign of weakness, but we need to know that there are also benefits of crying. Crying has soothing effect, it can regulate people from their emotions, it will help to calm themselves and reduce their own distress. Crying may help lift people's spirits and make them feel better and help to improve their mood. Crying also relieves stress and pain. Always remember that crying is how your body speaks when your mouth can't explain the pain you feel.

21. ranerii10

ranerii10 Member

For me when I cry. it helps me to express what I feel. it release the pain or sadness. it lessen your anger and helps you to feel better after crying. crying is not bad, it reduces emotional stress and relieve pain.

22. tinatinay

tinatinay Member

We need to cry to in order to feel that we are alive that we are capable of feeling pain, sadness, fear, sorrow, grief and even joy. Crying make us feel relieved although majority us tells that crying is a sign of weakness which I strongly disagree. Crying doesn't make you weak and it doesn't mean that you will not fight back. I actually admire those men who is not afraid or ashamed to show that they are crying. "real man do cry" . and for those women who cries a lot for something go ahead as long as after the tears is a spirit of courage.

23. gabrielapostu

gabrielapostu Member

Crying is for the weak.

24. janaya24

janaya24 New Member

Sometimes we are so overwhelmed with stress, anxiety, and problems in life. Crying helps a lot to release all the build-up emotions thus making you feel more comfortable and relax. Do not hesitate to cry if you wanted to. It won't make you look weak instead it will make you become stronger than you were. Cry your heart out but move on after that.

25. rustypaller

rustypaller Member

I just think it’s really important to be honest. I cry all the time. And I have absolutely zero shame about it. When the pressure hits me, when shit does not work out, or when I’m overwhelmed by everything going on around me, I will cry.

26. rustypaller

rustypaller Member

Last week, when a long term client of my growth agency, who I’d had a great relationship with, decided to end it — I had to sit in an egg shaped nap pod just to cry it out, or I either A) wouldn’t have been able to function, or B) would have burned a bridge over it.

And I think a lot of people are scared to cry. They’re embarrassed. They don’t want to seem weak. They don’t want to seem like they can’t take it. They want to project this image that they’re the type of humans who don’t experience negative emotions and honestly — that’s a ridiculous person to be.

27. map8813

map8813 Member

Sometimes in life, when things get rough and we can't our burden become heavy, we can release our feelings by crying. Crying is good sometimes. It helps to cleanse our eyes and it help our hard to release the ache, hurt and bad feeling of our heart.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

28. JaniceA

JaniceA Member

It is not bad to cry,sometimes we need to cry to release the pain inside and the feeling of deep sadness, grief, joy, and frustrations. People may try to suppress tears if they see them as a sign of weakness, but we need to know that there are also benefits of crying. Crying has soothing effect, it can regulate people from their emotions, it will help to calm themselves and reduce their own distress. Crying may help lift people's spirits and make them feel better and help to improve their mood. Crying also relieves stress and pain. Always remember that crying is how your body speaks when your mouth can't explain the pain you feel.

29. doudou

doudou New Member

There is no shame to cry. If God has given us tears, it is for an important reason just like the other organs.
    Crying is a natural human feeling to express emotions, sadness, grief, joy, and frustration.
    Crying help me feel better. As well as relieving pain and stress.

30. JanizeAD

JanizeAD New Member

Crying is one way to release all the emotions we have inside. It is not bad to cry, sometimes it helps us to ease the pain and after we cry we will feel lighter and stronger. Just have faith in God that everything will be okay.