Worst game you ever bought/played?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by TrashCanMan, Apr 24, 2019.

1. TrashCanMan

TrashCanMan New Member

Sup guys :D

since it's a vidya sub, and i know alot of you guys played a lot of good/bad games

My question is : What's your worst game that you regret playin'?

i'll post some titles here : Spawn on the OG PSOne ,Fight Club (gawd), Fast and Furious on PS3....etc

thanks

2. Strip100

Strip100 New Member

Watch Dogs was a total let down. I was so hype for that game too. I returned it after 3 days

3. vincedprince

vincedprince Member

Resident evil: biohazard
    Not because it’s objectively bad, it’s not. But I bought it because it seemed cheap so I thought it would be good value for money since I enjoyed resident evil on PS1 but hadn’t played it since.
    Was too scary to play so was not good value for money at all. I’ve attempted to play it 3 times and each time had to resign. I thought since The Last Of Us is my favorite game that I must like horror games, turns out not.

4. DannyCockburn

DannyCockburn New Member

Watch Dogs wasn't that bad, but if you compare it with Ride to Hell ,Yeah ,you'll know what i mean. It's like an an pre-alpha version of the game , Like Postal III

5. nicegentleman

nicegentleman New Member

Crack Down on Sega Genesis. If you want to experience the worst game ever made, then find that game and play it. Oh yeah. And listen to the amazing sound effects. They'll blow you away.

6. Jonkustes

Jonkustes New Member

Damnation on Playstation 3. The graphics are as bad as a playstation 1 game but 12 years after it and the controls are terrible with too many glitches to count. Never ever play this game.

7. guitarbro88

guitarbro88 New Member

Tekken Mobile in Android. It didn't even reach a year, it was on Google Playstore from March 2018 to February 2019. I remember, for the longest time, I'm continuously searching for Tekken in Playstore and was excited to find out in January 2018 that it will be released March 2018. The usability and gameplay were good, but in-store purchases are expensive if you like to unlock all the characters and move ahead in phases/stages.

When the developer announced in December 2018 that the game servers will be shut down, everyone who bought those fragments, packs, gems - got really mad. You can feel the rage on Twitter. The developer uses 'gacha' (vending machine monetization), which you can surmise from the abrupt cancellation, didn't bring them any profits. Bandai solely relied on selling in-store products, which are all quite expensive. You can tell that Bandai was spending a lot on their servers.

They could have used different sets of monetization, just like established mobile developers like Zynga, EA, and Rovio. Also, Bandai could have at least modeled Tekken from Capcom's Street Fighter. The Street Fighter Android version was released almost at the same time as Tekken in 2018 and it's still in Playstore.

8. jamerriley

jamerriley New Member

CSGO
    The game pits two teams against each other: the Terrorists and the Counter-Terrorists. Both sides are tasked with eliminating the other while also completing separate objectives. The Terrorists, depending on the game mode, must either plant the bomb or defend the hostages, while the Counter-Terrorists must either prevent the bomb from being planted, defuse the bomb, or rescue the hostages. There are nine game modes, all of which have distinct characteristics specific to that mode. The game also has matchmaking support that allows players to play on dedicated Valve servers, as well as allowing members of the community to host their own servers with custom maps and game modes. A battle-royale game-mode, "Danger Zone", was introduced in 2018.

Global Offensive received positive reviews from critics on release, who praised for its gameplay and faithfulness to predecessors, though it was criticized for some of its early features and was noted for differences between the console and PC versions. Since its release, it has drawn in an estimated 11 million players per month, and has gathered an active competitive scene, with many tournaments sponsored by Valve themselves. In December 2018, Valve transitioned the game to a free-to-play model, focusing on revenue from cosmetic items.

9. Treveez

Treveez Member

Just...just watch someone playing it on youtube and you'll see. ... I don't know what I was thinking when I purchased it. .... with the weakest gameplay I've ever experienced, couple that with half the game being locked behind Especially today, there are so many games that I want to play that I just ... So, what are the worst games you ever paid your own money for, Today I thought I'd ask you guys about the worst games you've ever bought, ... name of the game, and why it was the worst game you've ever bought. ... I believe I played the entire thing, too, which would make Enter the Matrix