Would you rather be rich or healthy?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Natalyatarasenkova, Feb 23, 2013.

1. sunakoaki

sunakoaki New Member

I would rather be healthy than rich. What is the use of your money if your sick. You will just be confine in four corners of your room or hospital. You cannot enjoy the fruit of your labor. If your fit you can live your life to the fullest. You can celebrate life with your family and friends. You can travel and explore the world.

2. Ikonics15

Ikonics15 New Member

I will choose to be healthy because i want to work hard to achieve my goal..
    Being rich can buy you anything you want. But not all things can example health

3. glyzaneon

glyzaneon New Member

Well, I would rather be healthy. As the sayings go, '' Health is Wealth''. Yes, I may be rich. I may have lots of fortune. I can go anywhere, I can buy anything, I can eat every food that I want. But, what is the used of all of this stuffs that I have if I am unhealthy? Nothing, right? Soon, I will be losing my money and will end up in a corner of my room. I may also die but will not have with me my fortune. All I can have is my experiences and my soul.

But, if I am healthy? That is going to be my wealth. I can do everything in my will. I can even earn money and travel around the world. But even if, I do not have much fortune but as long as I stay healthy? I will really greatly appreciate it. I would rather be poor but happy and healthy than to be rich but with a lot of sicknesses and is unhappy in my whole life.

4. ripplegrin

ripplegrin New Member

Its quite a hard question but I would like to say wealth. I cannot say my life has been easy or that being healthy would help any of it. I would prefer to become rich so that even if I am to die of a sickness or be cursed to bed for the rest of my time, my family and friends will not have to worry about money. I would dedicate my sickly life to making others happy and helping others with sicknesses.

5. daughteroftheKing

daughteroftheKing New Member

I choose to be healthy than to be rich because you cannot enjoy your life if you are sick. But it still depends on how you define "rich" on your own perspective. You can be rich if you are healthy, you can be rich if you have good friends, you can be rich if you have a family who loves you. Being rich is not always about the money and material possessions but having things that you can treasure for the rest of your life. Those things that cannot be taken away from you.

6. khudepr

khudepr New Member

I would prefer health because it is primary requirement for a person to live in peaceful way. If I go behind money I will be happy but for temporary basis . So being healthy is like being owner of our own health and it also will smoothen out path in future.

7. vijaysharma

vijaysharma New Member

I would prefer both but if i have to choose one then I would prefer being Healthy rather than rich,because the most important thing in this world is your own health if you are healthy than there is nothing in this world which can't be done,so if we are healthy than we can make money easily as well,that's why it is said "HEALTH IS WEALTH".

8. wellapalada

wellapalada New Member

Having a healthy body and mind will definitely produce wealth. So I would be rather chose to be healthy then be rich later.

9. jheycianramos

jheycianramos New Member

Id rather be healthy than rich.It’s good to wake up each morning feeling healthy and not worried about what’s going to happen to you everyday.Being healthy is considered being rich for me.Rich in peace of mind and rich in worries.
    It will take all your wealth if you are unhealthy.

10. davedaot

davedaot New Member

Well if you can choose both, why not? Being healthy and rich at the same time is everyone's dream or goal, for me without wealth you'd be struggling to get fit because you don't have money for buying healthy foods or eating nutritious foods because you can't afford it, on the other hand if you're rich but is not healthy, you have a higher chance of being sick which can drain your money. So for me balance is key.

11. jojosef29

jojosef29 New Member

I'd rather be healthy than rich, I think being healthy you can work so you can be rich one day. It is hard to have money but you are always in the hospital to cure your self and finding a way to stay healthy. I want have a long life with my family to have good memories with them. I want to take care of my children and to guide them in life so when they grow up they won't have a hard time in living their life. I want to be healthy so that my kids will not have a hard time to take care for me. I can live happily if I'm healthy.

12. kodakan-wtQC

kodakan-wtQC New Member

I would rather be healthy than rich. A good example would be Steve Jobs, the owner of Apple Computers. After all the wealth he amassed and when he finally got sick probably through years of overwork and deprived sleep, he got sick with a liver disease that has no cure and with all the wealth that he amassed he could not buy a single ounce of health he needed to run his business empire until he died.

13. chrisjjf24

chrisjjf24 New Member

For me, I would rather be healthy than rich. What is the use of your money if your sick. You will just be confine in four corners of your room or hospital. You cannot enjoy the fruit of your labor. If your fit you can live your life to the fullest. You can celebrate life with your family and friends. You can travel and explore the world

14. Elmae1976

Elmae1976 New Member

I want to be healthy because I believe that health is wealth. If I was healthy I can find a good business and a good job. With this I can earn and become rich. Sometimes money is not the answer to all our problems.

15. senshin19

senshin19 New Member

Money could give you happines, you can get everything you want. Yes, I dreamed to become rich someday, I guess everyone dreams to become one of them also but if Im going to choose between the two, I prefer to be healthy. As they said, health is wealth. Money wont going to help you when you're diagnosed with cancer, you can pay your hospital bills, you can buy expensive medicines but the sad truth on this is, you can't still survive. Your money is useless if you're just going to die soon.

16. elirose7890

elirose7890 Member

Hello! Everyone expects me to say I rather be healthy than rich. But lets face it, who wouldn't want to be rich? I think it would be a great combination if iIcould have both since they are interconnected in a certain way. Let me explain. To be healthy you need to have the right nutrition, vitamins, and to complete several activities to keep your body healthy and in great shape. What if you do not have the resources to have a great balance. You need money to buy food, clothing, a shelter, medicine, and everything needed to be healthy. In this case, I will have to say I would rather be rich than healthy since I could use that money to maintain my health.

17. Apollo2018

Apollo2018 New Member

The most important is being healthy and stay fit all the time. Sometimes money can't cure illness so it is very important to make sure you have a good healthy lifestyle.

18. Cjay06

Cjay06 New Member

Definitely, I would choose to be healthy because I can only make wealth when my body have tons of energy. On the other hand, we need some wealth to buy our needs that supports our health. Both wealth and health will eventually reach its peak and will decrease over time, but staying physically fit is considered to be one of your wealth.

Now, I have here a cool stuff guys. I have an mobile app that makes some little coins for you while you walk or jog (exercise). This app is called “Sweatcoins.”

Click the link below for more info;

sweatcoinapp.uk/i/cjay381903 Check out this free app It pays to walk!

19. danmike25

danmike25 New Member

I would agree with that.

20. danmike25

danmike25 New Member

But if I have to choose between the two, it is better to be healthy.

21. danmike25

danmike25 New Member

If you are healthy it only means that you still have the chance or the way to be rich.

22. danmike25

danmike25 New Member

As the saying goes, "Health is Wealth." so if you choose health first you can eventually get REAL wealth.

23. angeliacq

angeliacq New Member

I'd rather be healthy. 'Health is wealth', remember? But seriously, the most important thing in my life is me being a fully functional human being. If I stay healthy, I stay functional. It means I can still have and hold a prolific job and a balanced life, then I'll have more chances of getting rich in the future.

24. acejacob

acejacob New Member

Healthy. I'd rather be healthy than to be rich having poor health. What's the use of beung rich if can't enjoy it because of that poor health, I could work hard to earn more to make some achievements in life. Being healthy means your capabke to do any works as ling as you take good cate of your health. Those rich people spent their money on their medication not enjoying it with leisure.

25. lhanz

lhanz Member

I prefer healthy, cause how can you enjoy life when you're rich but you're always sick, right? Being healthy is much more important than being rich only. Yes, you do have money but you're in your bed lying because of sickness.

26. Tehilah27

Tehilah27 Member

Sorry but I have to answer this like a real Nigerian. I will take both, we're greedy that way lol. No Nigerian will choose one no matter how you phrase the question because they are very superstitious and they believe that whatever they say out loud will be heard by God and made into their reality.

Personally, I believe that health is the most important thing and when you are healthy you can do things that will make you wealthy. Being rich and sick would mean you will end up spending all your money on your health and will eventually end up poor. Besides what's the point of having money and not being able to enjoy it?

27. taraymorena

taraymorena New Member

I would rather be healthy. Because being healthy is much more important. Being rich is just a status in life. When you are healthy you can do things that you want and makes you happy. A healthy mind and body is always better than being rich.

28. MelanthaKrasos

MelanthaKrasos New Member

It may sound cliche and overrated but health is indeed wealth. Staying fit and healthy is a struggle one has to go through. I skipped breakfast a lot when I am cramming for work or in pursuit of meeting deadlines as well as finishing tons of lining-up paper works. Life in a fast-paced industry post hazard to health yet oftentimes it is taken for granted in order to pay bills.

Given the time to set back and think through what’s the best deal to choose between the two, I will have to choose health, of course. Money can’t bring me happiness when I am freaking sick in the hospital bed. Right? Although, staying healthy without sacrificing career might be a challenge. It is always important to prioritize health than work.

29. vk25

vk25 New Member

Healthy rather than rich. Health is one of the most important things in a man's life, and there are many happy healthy people on this earth who are not rich. By the statistics there are more happy healthy poor people than happy rich and sick people. With health and will you can accomplish anything.

30. Teezoe74

Teezoe74 New Member

If I had to choose one or the other I would choose health over wealth. I can't imagine someone enjoying their wealth if their health was poor. Good health is priceless.