Would you rather be rich or healthy?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Natalyatarasenkova, Feb 23, 2013.

1. luzclarizarc

luzclarizarc New Member

Of course, I would rather be healthy! Because what would I do If I had a lot of money, but I don't have a healthy body to spend and enjoy all of this money? It would be all useless. Unlike, having a healthy body where I can work and provide for myself that can later on (maybe) lead to a wealthy life if I do my best. Because after all, being healthy is also being rich. Not by money, but by the energy that can totally bring you happiness in life.

2. michpiong

michpiong Member

It's easy. I will choose to be healthy so I can be rich. In order for us to be rich is that, we should have a healthy body. If we are healthy, we can do a lot of things in work or on our business and it can lead us to richer life.

3. Chepie

Chepie New Member

I would rather be healthy than to be rich. What's the use of being rich if you spend all your money for medicines and for maintainance of your health just to avoid sickness. I would choose being healthy and happy.

4. dipo4you

dipo4you New Member

I would rather be healthy. Being healthy means I have life, and with life I can make a living, including becoming rich. Ok, think of it this way, would you rather have cancer coupled with Mr. Bill Gates riches, or simply remain poor but with excellent health. With riches, one can easily just work hard and attain them, but the case is very different with health. So, good health is a prerequisite to a happy life, but the same is not true for riches.

5. vebselpo

vebselpo Member

Health is wealth. You can do everything and anything if you are healthy. What's the use of money if it will all just go to your medication, you cannot enjoy life that way.

6. Lynsej2019

Lynsej2019 New Member

I would definitely choose being healthy than being rich. "Health is wealth" is the famous quote that I can relate with. One's health is already his wealth, a wealth that can't be stolen by anyone else. If I am healthy in all aspects of my life which includes the physical , mental, social and emotional aspects I can do great things which sick person can't. Besides, all riches will be in vain if a person losses his health.

7. pApriljoy

pApriljoy New Member

I'm telling you, money can't make you healthy. I have been working for almost 5 years now in a medical institution, and those rich people who are not health conscious, they always get sick and sometimes, they have this complicated diseases. It's better to invest in your health rather than investing more to you wallet. You can never pay someone to make yourself healthy, It's a personal effort that everyone of us should make.

8. madzdavid

madzdavid New Member

Health is wealth. If you are healthy you don't need to spend so much money on curing and preventing such diseases. Having a healthy body is a treasure. Having no worries and able to go freely to fulfill your desires and happiness are the ones necessary for me.

9. tjmay

tjmay Member

better health. Wealth and income provide material benefits, such as healthier living conditions are success living,

10. Chaiya

Chaiya Member

I believe that it goes hand in hand, you can be rich and healthy. What's the use of being rich if you're not healthy physically, the money will just be spent on your medical expenses. Rich can also mean -- rich in material things, spiritually, mentally and emotionally, same goes when it comes to being healthy, this is vast and wide - Health covers not just physical health but also being healthy emotionally, spiritually and mentally. You may be healthy physically but you are drained with your financial status and it will affect you emotionally, spiritually and mentally and will make you unhealthy still. It's good to cover both for your well being.

11. Alzack50

Alzack50 Member

I rather choose to be healthy when you are healthy you'll feel happy than you are rich, then you feel unwell how you'll enjoy the money and be with your friends and familiy. if your health condition has threat.

12. git531

git531 Member

Its definitely health because if i am alive and well i can earn, even a little and be happy about it. but if i am wealthy with no health, what will be the use of all the money if i need to spend the whole day lying on a bed. That is why Ralph waldo Emerson said - The first wealth is health.

13. memez4savages

memez4savages New Member

definitely health. You can have all the money in the world, but you definitely won't be happy without health.

14. Jonk22

Jonk22 New Member

Health all day long. Money doesn't mean anything if your health is bad and you cant enjoy your money. Money can't buy you health but if you health then you will live a good life and make enough money to get by

15. FakeHappy

FakeHappy New Member

I'd rather be healthy. Because health is wealth. Money can't buy anything

16. MsChi

MsChi New Member

you can't buy good health but if you're healthy you can do anything and you can still be rich and you can still go on. keep moving in your life. health is wealth"..

17. nabel86

nabel86 New Member

healthy of course if i have my health i can hustle hard and with time and effort i can be wealthy before 40 as i planed ;).

18. emax2000

emax2000 Member

I would definitely be healthy.Enjoy your long healthy days.

19. jeda30

jeda30 Member

I would rather be healthy than rich because a healthy mind and a healthy body will make your life more meaningful. And a meaningful life is full of enjoyment and happiness. Money can't buy happiness.

20. ruthc

ruthc New Member

Heath is wealth. Healthy people can generate more income and productivity in life. Your health brings more joy and happiness to you and your family.

21. I would rather be healthy because health is wealth. Whether you are rich if you are not healthy all of your money will put in all hospital bills or medicines.

22. yhanmar08

yhanmar08 Member

Of course i rather be healthy. How can you used your money if you are not healthy. So keeping our body healthy is important than making a lot of money. You cannot use your money if you are already death.

23. Kiyen96

Kiyen96 Member

I'd rather be healthy than to be rich because even you are rich if you are sick how can you enjoy your wealth? there is no way but if you have a good health you can work hard to be rich. And as the good philosopher said, "It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold or silver".

24. RaffyXsammy018

RaffyXsammy018 New Member

I would rather be healthy because our wealth is in our health. If we maintain a healthy lifestyle everything will follow, we can work freely, earn and save because we are physically fit to do tasks. Being rich will follow!

25. tsameyn

tsameyn New Member

To be rich is the most dream of every person. But how could you enjoy something worth millions if your health suffers? I've been experienced with having a family member who had chronic kidney disease. Sessions, medicine and the emotional breakdown of the patient and the saved money from working too much to be rich starts to be gone as quick as possible. Money can be earned to feel rich but healthy can enjoy little things even you are not rich, So I will always choose being healthy than rich.

26. LightPatch

LightPatch Member

I would prefer to be rich. At that point I could purchase my wellbeing. That sounds shallow yet it's valid. What is the purpose of being solid in the event that you need to live pitiably? I would prefer to appreciate the better things of life as a solid individual however since I was approached to pick one I picked rich.

27. elliethegypsy

elliethegypsy Member

I choose to be healthy than rich. I believe that money can be earn when you're in good shape and don't have any problems when it comes to your health. It don't matter how rich you are if you can't enjoy because you're too sick to travel, eat everything you want and anything that you can think of doing with it.

28. dindodc8888

dindodc8888 New Member

Health is important as it matters to your life largely. A good health condition would give you many advantages than wealth. ... But with a good health, you would feel contented. Health matters especially when compared to wealth, health would impact your life in every aspect.

29. Jflower

Jflower New Member

Being healthy, should be top priority for all of us. It is a blessing, but we cannot buy or share health with each other. Each of us should be inclined to ensure that we do the necessaries to achieve and maintain health. Riches on the other hand, if desired, will come after and will be enjoyed when we are healthy.

30. jhon artcis lagmay

jhon artcis lagmay New Member

Coming from a person who was sick almost half of his life, I'd rather be Rich. Why, wealth can prolong life and improve life. If ever I would be strapped in a wheel chair for the rest my life and i'm wealthy i'd have a robotic wheel chair that can climb stairs, steer properly, cross uneven terrain etc... This way i'd still be able to enjoy life or what's left of it to the fullest with the people that I care about and vice versa