Would you rather be rich or healthy?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Natalyatarasenkova, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Samche

Samche New Member

it is health that is real wealth ..u can live without good wealth but without good health.. its imposibble to survive. Secondly if u are healthy then u can earn wealth but if u are wealthy and caught by a deadly or chronic desease because of not considering your health as priority your wealth will be of no use..

2. amorkayee

amorkayee New Member

I would rather be healthy than rich, to be honest. Health is wealth. You can't live your life if you're sick. You can't enjoy and spend time longer with your loved ones if you're unhealthy. One's health is more important than material things. You can work hard to sustain your needs while being healthy. Material things are not the only things that give fulfillment to one's life. Furthermore, being healthy and living a meaningful life is more important to be fulfilled.

3. srki93

srki93 Member

I would rather be healthy and enjoying life. You must earn some money, but you can live well without being rich.

4. kezelkheo

kezelkheo New Member

Definitely, I would rather be healthy than being rich. If sickness comes in, money will just vanished in thin air. It's never been happier than being healthy with no any illness being carried your whole life. What matter is that you are happy because you are healthy and you have hurt no one.

5. rbeat7

rbeat7 New Member

I used to think being rich was more important but as you grow older, you realize being healthy is more important. I look at it this way, being rich and being in had health is pointless (unless you have money that can cure your problems) but having good health offers you the opportunity to work and earn a good living and just maybe, be rich one day!

6. Kyan03

Kyan03 New Member

I would rather be healthy than to be rich because being healthy is a priceless wealth that cannot be stolen anyone. Being healthy will also make you rich since being the former able you to do everything that will make you rich such as doing businesses, doing works, recreational and among others. Moreover, if a rich person is unhealthy, his wealth will be exhausted by your medications which will make you poorer soon

7. mahleen

mahleen New Member

I'd rather be rich and make people healthy. I'd donate my money on medicine and cure for all sickness because I can't do research or even the knowledge where to start. I'd be healthy but I can't help people get healthy. I'd be healthy but I'm still trying to be rich. If I choose to be healthy but poor, I won't even realize that I'm even healthy at all.

What are the difference of being rich than healthy? Pro, a person can spend on anything. If being rich means I'd be dying, then at least I'd share the wealth to those in need. I'd be satisfied dying being practical and generous. I mean what I am being rich for. If the reason for being rich means for personal pleasure and material things then there is no point.

What are the difference of being healthy than rich? Being healthy will make you immortal. Scientists can research on your body and/or your lifestyle on what's keeping you healthy. Maybe you can inspire people to be healthy. Health is wealth because if you can live longer, you'd be spending more time to live with your family, friends and colleague.

On a personal note, both are beneficial and positive either way. Wealth on physical, mental and social level. If life gives you an option to choose one from the other, it is still a win-win situation.

8. annatagas

annatagas New Member

I would rather be healthy first then become rich. I would achieve a lot of things, be successful and even be rich if I have a healthy body. Being rich but unhealthy is useless because you will just spend all your money to cure your sickness and you won't be happy during that process. So choose to be healthy always, that way you can do whatever you want and achieve whatever you need to achieve.

9. glenda18

glenda18 New Member

Some people believed that health is more important than money, I also have the same concept as them. Money cannot buy health despite having the ability to acquire the best medical system however; money is earned through hard work. If our health is affected, how would we be able to concentrate on our work to bring back the bacon home? Therefore is it vital that we remain healthy so that we can focus on our work to put food on the table.

Health can also bring joy in our life for an example, imagine that you were overseas doing all sort of crazy thing while you being healthy but all of the sudden you fell ill not being able to spend your last few day in this wonderful trip

. Wealth is on the wish list for many people through out the world but having a healthy longevity is their top wish. To grow to a ripe old age to see your family tree grew is a memorable memory.

Money is also known as the source of evil, it can cause dispute among family member when a sum of money is left behind without a will. Unlike money, it can do quite the opposite effect when a love one is gravely ill family member instead of quarrelling over the asset instead show love, concern finally yet importantly Care. Our ancestor being able to live to 60 years old is consider a sage and above all better than being wealthy.

Nowadays there a rapid growth of competition in the market as the world is constantly changing thus people are fighting to keep their jobs and solve their bread and butter issue forgetting how important their health in a stressful environment. Being Overworked can lead to health problem such as fatigue, increase chance of having hypertension and other health problems. But there are some health problem that is incurable take Human immunodeficiency Virus(HIV) despite nation pouring money into research it have yet find a cure. Money can be use for one personal lifestyle such as building a mansion with a swimming pool but if one is in poor health how would he be able to use it?

Therefore, I conclude that health is more important than money although money can bring joy to some people life but greed will one day overcome them turning them into a demon.

10. I would rather to choose to be healthy because health is wealth if we don't have any problems in our body we can do a lot of jobs to earn for it we don't need to be RICH we need to be healthy. Time is running and if we have problems in our body maybe we can't run of the time because we feel sick etc. I prefer to be Healthy because living healthy rather than wealthy it feels like im wealthy too

11. raiwenkai

raiwenkai Member

For me health is wealth, money is useless if you or someone in your family is sick live healthier and happier

12. harlina

harlina New Member

I'd rather be healthy of course! What am I going to do with tons of money if I could not enjoy travelling because I'm sick?

13. ad2715

ad2715 New Member

Rich, since you could pay to go under treatment for whatever and still have good $ aside

14. YayiLilet

YayiLilet New Member

You can be both! I would choose both, for sure. But of course, you have to take care of your health first. If you're healthy, then you will have the energy to work for the things you want to achieve in life, including making money. Now, if you're sick and you have money, it's not guaranteed that your money will be able to buy you the cure or treatments necessary to prolong your life. So we must take care of our bodies first, definitely.

15. Hagael

Hagael New Member

I'd rather be both, but if you really want me to choose an option, of course, I choose health, the last thing I want in life is to have pain or do not move, I think it's not just me, it's all of us. But then comes that conversation that with money you get the best doctors but we know it's not always that linear.

16. ewi102

ewi102 Member

i rather choose to be healthy than to be rich.imagine if you are rich and you own a icecream or chocolate factory but you have a diabetic person or owning a a shoe factory but your feet get amputated due to your diabetic deseases.as long im healthy im happy live my life to the fullest.

17. Cristii88

Cristii88 New Member

If you are healthy, you do them all! If there is health then there is absolutely everything.

18. MrLawLess

MrLawLess New Member

A lot of people probably answered healthy rather than rich. This is because it will be useless if you are rich but not healthy. But in my opinion, it is better to be rich than healthy. The reason being is that if you are rich, you can buy or do whatever you want. So, if one of those things you want to do is to be healthy, then you can use your money to do whatever it takes to make you healthy. But bear in mind that getting healthy should be a priority. If you neglect your health, this (money) will be gone and your life.

19. talagirl

talagirl Member

I'd rather be rich. I'd buy myself an insurance from different companies and life plans, just to prepare myself financially when the time comes for that.

20. Ana81

Ana81 New Member

How does money brings you pleasure if your money is being used to buy for your medicines. Being healthy no matter if you are rich or poor that what's important...health is wealth.

21. ItsMazohra

ItsMazohra Member

BE RICH. And i will become Healthy as well.

22. ilanthirayan

ilanthirayan New Member

i think being rich is important.you need silver to buy things.there is a myth money degrades health.it is highly exaggerated.
    everyone sleeps eight hours and have minimum quality food.

just think practical you stay healthy all years by doing nothing.you need money to buy a house.you need money to take care of your mother, wife.and pass the wealth to your children.
    stay rich.stay healthy.

23. Aleona

Aleona Member

Based on my experiences, I'd rather be healthy than rich. If you're healthy, you can do a lot things. That includes earning money through working. This way you can also enjoy life and appreciate everything that you have. You'll be able to make the most of your life. But if you're just wealthy but has poor health, you'll be isolated. You'd be limited to the things you're allowed to do and sooner or later, all your money would disappear due to your medications. So before thinking of how to be rich, think first of how to stay healthy. It will not only be good for you, but also to people who loves you.

24. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

I prefer living an healthy lifestyle first before hunting for money, as we all know health is wealth if you are physically fit there is no forms of task you can not complete with ease.
    So maintaining a good health is the first thing that I think before work.

For instance what if we make all the money and have no joy in spending it?the suffering for such money become useless so our health need proper care at first.

25. rohith0322

rohith0322 New Member

Your health because everything comes from it. Your actions determine how healthy you truly are on the inside. You can be wealthy and still have emotional immaturity, no compassion for others, make unwise decisions and just be an all around unlikable person that no one wants to associate with.

If you are unhealthy, you will do unwise things with your money and lose it all in the process. Money will just show where your level of health currently is.

26. bayinnah12

bayinnah12 New Member

Healthy of course. Health is actually wealth. I can attest to that. Wealth you can lose and then gain, but if you not healthy you can't enjoy it. I was sick for a while and I can tell you. I couldn't work, as a matter of fact I couldn't do anything at all. When your sick all you want to do is get better.

27. stphniemaun

stphniemaun New Member

Health. What will you do to your riches when your health is bad. We should value our health in order to live a good life. When your health is bad, it can cause death. And no amount of money can buy a life. So, being healthy is also being rich. It is better to live a healthy and good life rather than live rich but not in a good condition of health to live good.

28. Littlegirl933

Littlegirl933 New Member

I would rather be healthy.I realized that if I was healthy, even with nothing, I would be a millionaire.The most important foundation for building wealth is your health and your body.

When we were rich and healthy, we also called our money "Property" really luxurious. But when we were rich and lost our health, our money could only be summed up in two words "heritage" tinged with pain.

How much is a human being worth? Only health can prove it. Without health, money doesn't mean anything. Health is the revolution of money, no matter whether you have money or no money, you must use it to take care of your health first. Only when you have health, can you sleep well and appreciate life.

29. iwisting

iwisting Member

What do you want? Do you want to enjoy life? Then you need money so be rich but you also need to be healthy to be able to enjoy the things life can offer. I wouldn't enjoy my money if I'll be lying in a hospital bed for the rest of my life. Being healthy is having to enjoy the things around. You don't have to be rich to be happy. You just need few resources and a good companion to enjoy it.

30. earnheartashley7

earnheartashley7 New Member

I would personally rather be healthy, because when you're healthy you are more likely to be motivated to actually get up and do something with your life, which in turn can bring upon it's own wealth.