Would you rather be rich or healthy?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Natalyatarasenkova, Feb 23, 2013.

1. czari

czari New Member

I would rather be healthy. It may be cliche, but it's true that health is wealth. You can have all the money in the world and be unable to live your life because of illness.

2. jendexayayra

jendexayayra New Member

They say, "money can’t buy happiness". When we have money, we immediately think of buying stuff, but eventually that stuff would be replaced, as human as we are, we tend to go to the newest one, we are never satisfied of what we have. Perhaps, it can buy us some happiness or a temporary happiness but it all depends on how you get to enjoy it. But if you are healthy both body and mind, life would be more sensible. Since you get to enjoy it for a long time.

3. Kryptonian

Kryptonian Member

Healthy and wealth complement each other.To one too much monetary value equates to wealth.To another mental awareness equates to wealth.Like the movie avatar by James Cameron,the natives in Pandora can be considered wealthy and healthy yet money is not part of their culture.On earth without money health is unattainable.Money equals food which equals health.

4. donald78

donald78 Member

Which is better health or wealth? Health is important than wealth. Let's consider that health is the necessary condition while wealth is a sufficient condition. If a man has wealth, he can have everything. As an old saying, " Where there is health, there is life". That is why health is more important than wealth because it matters to your life largely. A good health condition would give you many advantages than wealth. But, with good health, you would feel contented. Health matters especially when compared to wealth, health would impact your life in every aspect.

5. ggonzal3

ggonzal3 New Member

Depending on what you classify as 'rich'. If 'rich' means that I'm rich in health, happiness, and abundance, then sign me up. But if I were financially wealthy and confined to my home, there would be no point in having all that money. Not only that, but I don't think money really brings you any more happiness. If you're healthy on the other hand, you have the power to create anything. It's our biggest tool, and I find it sad how so many people don't appreciate it or cherish it while they still have it.

6. dtortal71

dtortal71 New Member

I would rather be healthy than rich. You can't enjoy your money if you are unhealthy. Look at those multi-millionaires who for example were diagnosed with cancer, all their riches couldn't save them.

7. Hashevin

Hashevin New Member

I will go for being healthy . Health is wealth. Of what use is it to have a lot money and still can't enjoy life.