Would You rather Eat Out Or Indoors?

Discussion in 'Nonfiction Writing' started by Meshack Bwoyele Keya, Jul 10, 2018.

?

Would you rather cook own food or eat out?

This poll will close on Dec 10, 2020 at 7:10 AM.
  1. Cook own food

88.9%
  2. Eat out

11.1%
  1. Where you eat matters a lot. Eating out eases the hastle and bustle of cooking. You eat food either in a restaurant and enjoy being served. It can enhance relationship.

Eating outside may be expensive. You also do not know how the food was cooked. Cooking yourself ensures the right ingredients, calories and nutrition you need.

Many people eat out and end up eating junk food. Junk food is as dangerous as poison. It kills you slowly.

Will you prefer to eat out or cook your own food?

1 person likes this.
  2. gina1

gina1 New Member

I would rather eat out to be able to taste and experience different kind of cuisine. Eating out gives us a certain kind of happiness because we are able to see beautiful sorroundings and mingle with other persons. It also feeds our minds about the culture from which the food came from. It's cool to eat out.

Meshack Bwoyele Keya likes this.
  4. I agree with you on this one. It should be done occasionally though. When you cook your own food is when you will select your own delicasy

5. mythalot

mythalot New Member

Personally, would rather eat indoors because at least they can change the temperature inside. Where you eat is mostly up to you my friend.

6. Madamdyosa

Madamdyosa New Member

I prefer to eat indoors because I don't want that other people will be staring at me because it's bothersome sometimes.

7. jhonuarin03

jhonuarin03 Member

I like to do both. At home I can make meals the way I like them exactly. But if there's something I'm not good at, then I like to get that at a restaurant.

8. prescilla

prescilla New Member

Cooking our own food that is the best thing to do. If we are the one who cook food to our own family then at least you know that the food is clean, you know the process when you cook it.And cooking is the best exercise too. Especially if you are a married person and then you will be the to cook for your husband or wife then it is indeed great!

9. Cherubim145

Cherubim145 New Member

I prefer home-cooked meals than eating out because it is more economical, not to mention the choices you have over what seasonings you put into your food.

Eating out is an option if there are special occasions.

10. Angelondrei

Angelondrei New Member

I would rather eat indoors. Beside from eating cheaper, you get to cook your own food and you know exactly that you eat a healthier meal. If you eat outside you pay much expensive meals than cooking your own food. You can save much more money if you eat indoors. That's a plus when you are on a tight budget.

11. Gabriellove

Gabriellove New Member

Is very import that you know what you are eating. So, it will be very nice to cook your own food. Eating outside can be dangerous, which means anything can happen. You don't actually know how the meal or what you are eating was prepared. Cooking your own meal gives you confidence both health wise. But if you must eat outside find a restaurant and stick with it, eating from one restaurant to another can implicate you. If you must travel then travel with your food, or be very careful how you eat around when you travel. You don't know who is your enemy.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
  12. iambeth

iambeth New Member

I prefer a home cooked meal than dining out because it is more economical. It's a lot cheaper than eating in a restaurant where the cost of the food includes the overhead expenses of the establishment. Another reason is comfort, you can be at ease just wearing even your pajamas when you're eating in your own house. And lastly, when you personally prepare and cook your food, you know what's in it. You're sure that there's no added salt or other additives that can be harmful to your health.

13. acd

acd New Member

I prefer to eat indoors because it is giving more value and it is also fun to eat indoors together with your family for chatting and sharing things out.

14. Medalina

Medalina New Member

I would rather choose eating indoor and cook my own food.For safety reason and to eat more nutritious food. You're in control of the food you cook and the food you consume. And cooking at home will give you peace of mind you need in knowing you have the freshest ingredients.

15. John0520

John0520 Member

I mostlg eat indoors. Cooking food is fun and enjoying the food you eat is satisfying. And eating indoors, you can set aside manners and eat all you want. Unlike indoors, you need table manners thus, eating indoors is more fun and satisfying.

16. jamesbaya

jamesbaya New Member

I would rather eat out than eat indoors. From my standpoint, I believe that time is money, and we should always put our best foot forward to avoid wasting time. Cooking is time consuming, and thus wastes a lot of time. Additionally, after cooking you'll also have to clean the dishes.

17. feramine

feramine New Member

If you ask my Mom this question at a challenging time, she would definitely say outdoors. This way, she'll be relieved from meal preparation and tons of dirty dishes. Yes, my Mom cooks for us every single day, since day one of my life, and I'm 30 years old. So, if I were to answer this question, I'd prefer to eat indoors. It gives me and my family a sense of privacy and comfort. Meal time is family time in our home, it's our chance to share ideas, concerns and bond amidst our busy days at work. Most of all, we get the confidence that our food is served at its highest possible quality.

18. Zircrenzo

Zircrenzo New Member

I eat outside so that I can find a new favorite food. Foods from restaurants are more delicious than my cooking because I am not good in cooking. It also takes a lot of time and effort to cook aomething. That is why I prefer to eat outside.

19. AiraBalbin

AiraBalbin New Member

There are some interesting reasons why eating out is inviting. One of those many reasons is not having to cook your own food but just wait while other people cook it for you. It is effortless and easy. However, I would prefer cooking my own food because I know first hand how it is bring prepared, how clean and well cooked. I can also decide what kind of food I would like to prepare. What kind of dish I would like to serve. Cooking your own food needs your time and effort but it is more practical knowing you can save a lot of money in a long run if you have your own groceries and cook your own food. Let's be honest, most restaurants are way more expensive than they are worth. It's understandable of course, because people who are working are getting paid but it is just not practical if you are trying to save.