Writerbay - Best freelancing website

Discussion in 'Freelance Writing Jobs' started by syedghufranhassan, Feb 24, 2019.

1. syedghufranhassan

syedghufranhassan New Member

I have been working with Writer bay for more than one year. The positive points which encourage me to be consistently associated with this company include regular payouts, excellent Support Team, continuous flow of work, and well framed policies. This company takes care of the interests of writers and clients equally. First in order to join Writer Bay you need to sign up and pass their test which is based on grammar and essay writing. Secondly you need to select subjects in which you have high command. Orders came in bulk and you need to maintain a good reputation there in order to get more work. Payouts vary and best part is that there is no threshold for payment.

2. AshCo

AshCo New Member

This is an interesting post. I haven't heard of Writer Bay before. Do you provide content for other companies or do you get to retain the rights to what you write? Is something you write posted under your own name? Sometimes with content sites it's more of a ghostwriting situation so I'm curious to hear more about that.

3. andrewgeorge

andrewgeorge New Member

Not many people (student) know about these online writing companies that help students with their assignment. I have a Writer Bay account and it has really boosted my earnings. Through doing assignments for other students ii also benefits me to know new things and studies concerning different education disciplines. It can be hectic sometimes for a mother who is juggling between work and school and that is why a company like Writer Bay exist. To help them and ease their burden. They don't have to go thorough all that stress they can just post their orders and their assignments or whatever they want done will be executed by professional writers. There are thousands to choose from and you can access your order within no time after placing it. Their prices are also fair and very affordable. I think people should try it.

4. Sonya L Walls

Sonya L Walls Member

I will have to look up Writer Bay. But, I have found that Textbroker International is really helpful to those who are starting off as freelance writers. You can choose your own article and you will get paid by the end of the week. It's a pretty great deal for those who are single mothers or are considering working at home. The only issue with Textbroker is that you have to work faster than you would on other sites. Their articles don't pay as much unless you get a rating that is a perfect score. I wanted to respond to your post to let you know that there are other content mill companies that are out there. I'm definitely thankful to hear about Writer Bay. Hopefully, you will be able to apply to Textbroker International as soon as you can. That way, you will always be a consistent writer.

1 person likes this.
  5. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tip. I will look this up.

6. gcm2455

gcm2455 Member

I like this information, but I don't reside in the US. I hope they will accept also writers from Asia.

7. Treveez

Treveez Member

• Upwork. Upwork, formerly known as Odesk is one of the most popular sites for freelancers. ...
    • iWriter. iWriter is a freelance website that makes finding potential clients easier for beginners. ...
    • FlexJobs. ...
    • BloggingPro. ...
    • Guru. ...
    • Freelancer.com. ...
    • People-Per-Hour. ...
    • Craigslist.

8. Treveez

Treveez Member

• Upwork. Upwork, formerly known as Odesk is one of the most popular sites for freelancers. ...
    • iWriter. iWriter is a freelance website that makes finding potential clients easier for beginners. ...
    • FlexJobs. ...
    • BloggingPro. ...
    • Guru. ...
    • Freelancer.com. ...
    • People-Per-Hour. ...
    • Craigslist.

9. Pulse

Pulse New Member

Thanks for pointing out Upwork! That's actually really interesting to see. I've got a degree that I haven't been able to find a proper use for lately, so if absolutely nothing else Upwork could potentially provide a means for utility to my degree. I think it'd be nice to make my work in university feel more worthwhile, not to mention get some actual income out of it. And yes, if you feel as though this reply took on a somber tone as you were reading it, I think you're probably quite right.

Oh, to be young and free of debt again.

Alright now, that's enough of that. This is hardly the appropriate forum to get into it, but as a disclaimer my University did plenty to prepare me for a career, the fault lies far more in a variety of other unfortunate factors and circumstances. Sometimes life just doesn't pan out how you wanted, yet on it goes anyway.

The point being? I'm just going to appreciate actually being able to utilize my knowledge of the subject I spent 3 & 1/2 years studying to make a little income. Thanks again!

10. pMarcos10

pMarcos10 New Member

Thank you for those replies that suggested some sites that I can apply to.I have been struggling to make money since I'm a part-time worker so that's why I think that freelancing is the best option for me.

11. nheilm2020

nheilm2020 Member

Oh, I really love this information. Thank you so much for spreading this relevant information. Thumbs up!