WRITING A PLAY OR SCENE

Discussion in 'Writing for Stage and Screen' started by Unique123, Aug 2, 2018.

?

Story from Experience or Imagination ?

1. inbox

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Message

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Unique123

Unique123 New Member

To write an interesting and suitable play ,we must know that the story or scene can either any of these:
    ~Story from Experience: This type of story or scene tends to be more active, Worthful,and always interesting because the story is a presentation of reality and the type of story capture the attention of the audience.

~Story from Imagination: This is a type of story from human imagination. The beginning to the end is human work ,this kind can be written be anyone who can think versatile.

2. maryloida

maryloida New Member

Writing Stories is always fun and healthy on your brain, I personally preferred Story from Experience cause it has more feelings than the imagination, but don't get me wrong i also love imagining story lines and scripts, however what i love about the story from experience is i have a chance to share what the lessons that i learned from that experience or tell about how good the situation is.

But in the end, They both fun to write and share to other people.

3. nomdeplume123

nomdeplume123 New Member

I like to write stories from imagination because I feel like my everyday life is a little boring. With stories from imagination, the characters can be epic heroes who rid the world of evil. However, I do draw upon experience when I want to describe emotions since I've felt them, and I think it allows me to write the emotions effectively. So in a way, I use a little of both when I write.

4. AMOH

AMOH New Member

The best script comes from the first thought of a story that grips your attention and urges you to write it down almost immediately.You can best explain your own experiences and this may result in the best of scripts. However, if your experiences are very similar to everyone's, it may not end up being a great script.

5. lhanz

lhanz Member

It is more challenging to write for a play but it is more fun. But in writing a scene it is more like a simple but not simple thing to do, it's just for me.