Xbox or PS4, which is better?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Maribeth, Sep 21, 2019.

?

Xbox or PS4, which is better?

1. Xbox

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Ps4

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Maribeth

Maribeth New Member

For me is PS4 because it has more class and all the games i like is in there. Small controllers from PS4 is much better because better handling when playing.

2. ad2715

ad2715 New Member

The PS4 is overall better but both do have their pros and cons. Its more about what important it is to you

3. Shuby415

Shuby415 New Member

There isnt no correct answer, mostly boils down to personal opinion. There are hardcore fans for both sides, your best bet is to try it out yourself.

4. jpvelascooo

jpvelascooo Member

The winner clearly is ps4 for me because of this:

[​IMG]
    (this company is fucking great)

Many claim the Xbox one x (also called project Scorpio) has better graphical specs than the ps4 (both slim and pro). I totally agree the Xbox is graphically superior but where are the games to play duh!

Also I'll buy the ps4 solely based on the fact that they are working with some great companies like “Sucker Punch”, “Santa Monica studios” and the king of gaming companies “Naughty dog”

Naughty dog never failed to impress, not with The original Last Of Us, Uncharted 4 or with HZD.Every game lived to its hype. I still remember the time when they revealed the game play footage+ the actual trailer for Horizon Zero Dawn in 2016 I guess.. “My reaction to that was Game play footage+ the actual trailer in one video what kind of sorcery was that”

Nevertheless HZD was a masterpiece just like every Naughty Dog game.

For me Naughty Dog stands in the likes of great gaming companies like Rockstar Games, EA, CD Project Red, Quantic Dream, Bethesda, Activision, Ubisoft, Konami, Square inix, ID Software, Telltale games, 2K, WB Games and Rocksteady studios (probably I missed a lot more).

5. earnheartashley7

earnheartashley7 New Member

Both XBOX and PlayStation have their upsides. Xbox is great because it has a more comfortable controller, and also has the luxury of being able to play Forza horizon. PlayStation is great because in my experience it lags less and also has more customizable layouts on it's home screen.

6. Alkmendo

Alkmendo New Member

I see ps4 games is fist develop and xbox sloly

7. jankibaszott

jankibaszott New Member

PS4 for me. Just take a look at the exclusive titles. :)

8. atakins

atakins New Member

Always Ps4 for me, I feel like the graphics and hardware are much better than on Xbox.