You are Special

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jazyyyy, May 8, 2019.

1. Jazyyyy

Jazyyyy New Member

Don't mind what other people thinks about you. just be your self. You should love yourself more. Always keep in mind that you're special.

2. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

Very true, There are people out there who will put you down just to make them feel they are superior. It only proves that they are not. Look deep inside you and find your inner strength. Channel that power into something good. The world will turn soon after that.

3. aditya8485

aditya8485 Member

I have told that to my girlfriend recently that you are special and she felt very happy and elated when is aid to her. She even proposed me after saying that.

4. mirky

mirky New Member

Oh wow that's so sweet! You two sound very wholesome, keep her around.

5. mirky

mirky New Member

There are 7 billion people in the world, all of them special and uniquely formed by different circumstances. People think they have to be special IN COMPARISON to somebody else, but that's not true or even healthy. Be good to your community and find what it is that makes you happy; that thing and the ability to seek it is what makes YOU special (among other things!)

6. kirbycorpin02

kirbycorpin02 Member

You are special. You are unique in every talent you have. You have the most powerful abilities that stand out among others. You are amazing in every goal you reached. You are important for a person who loves you the most. You are precious as a diamond that will treasure a lot.

How cool is it to know that God made you unique. From all the people in the world, you are lucky. God made us beautiful. He made us amazing in each way. That's why we must appreciate the life he gave us. We are so special to him.

Last edited: May 17, 2019