You need to know at least these basics before hiring a freelancer

Discussion in 'Tutorials & Guides' started by ajlancer, Jul 8, 2017.

1. ajlancer

ajlancer New Member

Hi I am going to say something about how you will hire a freelancer for your exact task.

I am not going to tell you details here. But, I will brief shortly which will help you very much for hiring right person.

If you still very new for this sector, this question may belongs from you

01. where do I find them?

It is very easy to find someone on internet. Very short way is search on Google by your task basis and lot of job site or freelance site will show on SERP.

I am going to suggest to you a superb SEO based freelance site e.g https://www.seoclerks.com

02. If you get someone by targeting on your searching, suddenly visit his profile for getting some idea about his portfolio. There you may see previous buyer rating or feedback regarding previous work quality

03. Contact with him and discuss all matters about your personal demand. Once convenience, Just hire for a little task as test purpose. Or, arrange a interview before hiring. Once job done well as test case, than consider for main project.

04. Do not forget, before hiring someone, chat about hiring price for whole task. Some micro job site base freelancer are offering task as fixed price and if you discuss with seller, he may gets you discount something. So, do not miss such opportunity.

05. Once hire someone, try to discuss all matter of your task regarding progress. If necessary try to check minimum completed work by asking seller.

Hope this 05 tips will help you for hiring someone. If you have any more suggestion regarding this matter, leave your comment below please.

Regards by Ajlancer

2. wisepost

wisepost New Member

If they are creative in there thought process - Can produce powerful content - Knows how important patience mixed with gathering information is - Dedicated to producing Professionalism

3. xCabrio

xCabrio New Member

their***,

4. Gratiano

Gratiano Member

What about non-SEO freelancers?

5. ahmedabderrazak

ahmedabderrazak New Member

Well You can hire freelancers at Upwork , Fiverr or Freelancer.com . There's lots of experienced freelancers ready to be hired

6. ajlancer

ajlancer New Member

Hi I did not discuss only for SEO freelancer, I discussed overall all maters for hiring someone from any job marketplace.

Regards by Ajlancer
    admin staff on CD (ask anything in your mind)
    Admin on SEO and SMM panel (if you need any professional SEO or SMM services)

7. ajlancer

ajlancer New Member

Hi If you would like to work for service related or gig relate marketplace, please create a gig or service there according to your skill. And if you want to do work for bidding site, just make a CL according to buyer instruction and proof yourself, you are eligible for doing his job such way, which buyer want exactly. I suggest to you, please work on Seoclerks for selling or buying anything related on site term. Seoclerks one of the top freelance site in the world.

Regards by Ajlancer
    admin staff on CD (ask anything in your mind)
    Admin on SEO and SMM panel (if you need any professional SEO or SMM services)

8. Jam&Jelly

Jam&Jelly Member

Thankyou so much. This information is useful to me. Even though I am not an employer, atleast as a potential employee, I know what their standards are.

9. maryanne1995

maryanne1995 New Member

The only thing, I think is you should know basic English because many of freelancer is communicating with English dialect.

10. Rina

Rina New Member

There are so many very good freelancers around the globe. I think, it is important to hire someone who can speak and write good English because clients are English speaking people. Another qualification is that the person to be hired really has the skill for the task that an employer is giving them. In that way, they can easily work together as employer and employee relationship.

11. Jack Chu

Jack Chu New Member

Thank you a lot for the insight. It is of much help.

12. john michael bero

john michael bero New Member

Make sure that the freelancer that you will hire is knowledgeable enough particular to the project that you want to do. Interviewing your freelancer applicant will give you a first impression and make you decide if hes/shes fit or unfit for the job. And also consider his attitude if he/she is very approachable to anyone of your team. I think that's the first thing you will do if you will hire a freelancer

13. Nicole Davis

Nicole Davis New Member

Thank you for sharing this information. I continually see posts about Freelancing so it must be a viable option to make a livlihood. I am going to try to learn a little more about this before I get my feet wet, but when I do, seoclerks.com will definitely be the first site I go to.

14. junarie

junarie New Member

Thank you for sharing this very adequate details of information before hiring a freelancer. Even if I am not an employer, it is very useful for the fact that I have now the idea on how to attract future employers when I apply for a job especially online. So, I learnt that I must make my portfolio complete with details appropriate for a certain job. I must leave a first impression thingy with my future employers through my profile.

15. Ghitorni

Ghitorni New Member

It will be apt to know whether the writer you are hiring as a freelancer, knows about your target audience. Sometimes people need native English writers and they should be clear about it. IMO it does not matter as long as the writer, native or not, provides crisp text. Many a time I have seen that readers (read visitors) often long for some different writing flavor and it can only be given by a non-native writer.

16. mahjabeen

mahjabeen New Member

The basic point one should discuss before hiring a freelancer are:
    the person should be knowledgeable
    the person have writing skills. And i would also like to mention that fresherhers should also be given chance, may be they produce work up to the required.
    discuss them the deadlines for submission
    package and commission base content should also be discussed clearly during the hiring period
    the major thing which should also be discussed is tagging and SEO optimization
    and last but not the least is word limit must also be mentioned per article.

17. postthatthing

postthatthing New Member

Hi,good day day to everyone here.Im a newbie and I'm trying to work as a freelancer.Im looking online on how or where to register as a freelancer and I saw this site Upwork.But it seems like I don't fit in any work here because I don't have any special skills to put on my resume.Can someone help me how I start my first ever online job as freelancer?

18. Tamtam28

Tamtam28 New Member

It will be apt to know whether the writer you are hiring as a freelancer, knows about your target audience. Sometimes people need native English writers and they should be clear about it. IMO it does not matter as long as the writer, native or not, provides crisp text. Many a time I have seen that readers (read visitors) often long for some different writing flavor and it can only be given by a non-native writer.

19. jomjom

jomjom New Member

Sometimes you should also consider hiring those who don't have enough experiences in their respective fields. In this case, you are not just encouraging their souls but also boosting their morale. Along the way, you might thank yourself for giving these kind of freelancers a chance in their lives, not just to grow but also to build self-esteem. And with you? You will also experience happiness for giving them significant breaks in their lives. Along the way, these freelancers will provide you the best that they could do for they are highly motivated by the thought that they are capable of handling the situations.

Cherubim1945 likes this.
  20. Ed_idied

Ed_idied New Member

I think you are obligated as an employer to really dig deep into your employee's background. Freelancers can sometimes be fraudulent with their information. It is really a challenge for whoever might be responsible for the hiring and screening phase to sort out those who are "just making a facade" from those who are genuine workers. Freelancers should be required to pass some test to know if they are really proficient with the skills they have presented. I am just concerned with those beginners who are also affected by these screenings. But i think, if u are well motivated to do it, then u will do all means necessary to achieve your goals.

Cherubim1945 likes this.
  21. vonnie45

vonnie45 New Member

Although my experience in SEO and content writing is limited, I have made some money writing. Personally, I am not a big fan of Upworks. The reason being, I have gotten scammed a few times. With that being said, I'm still looking for a few gigs.