YOU TUBE AND A BLOG WHICH IS MORE FINANCIALLY BENEFICIAL

Discussion in 'Increasing Traffic' started by Snatch, Dec 15, 2017.

?

you tube and blog which is better to operate

1. youtube

100.0%
  2. blog

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Snatch

Snatch New Member

Daniel middleton became the richest youtuber for 2017 earning €12.3 million pounds,this proves that blog are not financially profitable compared to YouTube and other video sites and channels.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
  2. BleuBellie

BleuBellie New Member

You will probably make more money with YouTube, as long as people are watching your channel. With a blog, it might be a bit harder to bring people in, but of course with the right topic, you can also make a respectable amount of money. The reason YouTube might be easier to profit from is that people love to watch videos about all kinds of topics, and it's much easier to make a silly video than sit down a build a blog. For example, there was a father who filmed his son waking up after seeing the dentist. The boy had been given anesthetic for the procedure, and he was a bit out of it as he woke up, asking his dad if he was in real life. That simple video make the family a six-figure sum of money practically over night! That is very impressive.

3. mariaj

mariaj New Member

I can say Youtube is more financially beneficial. You can earn more than blogging. Most of the people are entertained through watching videos online rather than reading blogs that is why most people has youtube account.

To be a youtube influencer you must have a good content for viewers to subscribe and watch your videos.
    More Subscribers = More Views= More Money

4. teri84

teri84 New Member

For me "Youtube" is more financially beneficial because I know some people who work in Youtube and they call themselves "Youtuber" they payed so much compared to people who are working in offices. I think because Youtube is more accessible and very well known to people compared to Blogging who is just known for just small group of people. Youtube is universal people know it that's why it's very easy to make money and the likes that you can easily get and more likes and views more money you can get. Youtube is also for kids because some of the videos are very visual you can see the action and reaction to the person who are talking while in Blogs it's just words and other people who are not really good in reading can't understand, so in this situation Youtube is the best option, so that's why it's more financially beneficial because Youtube has more viewers than Blogs.

5. Rinkukrksth

Rinkukrksth Member

YouTube is more beneficial than blog. Many people uploaded videos and make money. It is good source of earning.

6. iconz89

iconz89 New Member

I can say that the most profitable flat form now is youtube, It kind of hard to monetize because you need 1000 subscribers and 4000hours views before you get monetized but another requirements is youtube underwriter will manually audit your content. If you got approved then its gonna be unlimited income as long as people are watching your content. On the other hand blogging is also fine but people need to click the add pop in your website then you will be paid by that if not they will not pay you.

7. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

It will depend on the content that you post and other elements that will attract more viewers.