Your best beauty secret?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Kally, Apr 14, 2014.

1. TKnFL

TKnFL New Member

I'm just curious which type you use, or if there is a certain type to use. Seems if I get coconut oil anywhere on my face, I end up with pimples everywhere.

To answer your question, my beauty secret is how to look fresh and awake after having either not slept all night, or having slept little at all. It is cold milk and ice cubes. If you look very tired, have bags, etc, then take some cold milk and put ice cube or two in it. You'll want to get a washcloth damp with the mixture. Let it soak for a couple, and then apply to your face, especially the area under your eyes. You would not believe the difference this makes. Your skin will appear much less tired and you will look like you had the best night's sleep of your life. (This has something to do with shrinking your blood vessels, thereby reducing appearance of circles, etc)

2. Tiffany Nicole

Tiffany Nicole New Member

My favorite beauty product is the makeup removal wipes. I use them every night before bed instead of washing my face. Since I switched to this routine, my skin doesn't get dried out and I'm noticing less wrinkle development.

3. Calay

Calay New Member

It will always be getting adequate sleep like 8 hours a day.Also,consuming enough water which is more than 2L or about 8 glasses.Having a good skincare routine can also help and using sunblock even if you are staying indoors and especially going outdoors. Another one is baking soda mixed with your cleanser and also honey lemon mask.

4. SerenityLove

SerenityLove New Member

My best beauty secret is my smile and my positive thoughts about situations even if it is not nice and too negative. I choose to live my life with a smile and hapiness. Waking up in the morning makes me think that I am very lucky to be alive and breathing at that particular day. That put smile on my face. Taking breakfast with my family makes me think that I am lucky to have a whole family with me. That put positive thoughts to my mind.

Almost everything makes me smile, even in simple little things around me. I smile and laugh on not so good joke of my friends. They say I'am weird for taking things so light and chill but I would directly says to them that our time is so short that we need to be happy more than stressing ourself to something that is not worth it at the end.

My acquintances and friends always have this kind of jealousy to my face because they say that I have a baby face and face free of acne and blackheads. At that time, they knew what is my answer to them that is because I'am always smiling and taking everything so simple and easier. Well, that is kinda my lifestyle.

So beauty secret is not always about the external and products that is use to our skin but it is vital to know the internal part and aspect for that. Just train yourself to always smile and then one day you'll just realize how you can handle all hard and complicated problems more easier than before. And also that would result to better life and better quality of your beauty.

5. Nethmanila

Nethmanila New Member

The best beauty secret is to have enough sleep and eat healthy foods. Drink plenty of water and exercise. In using beauty products, we need to use no harsh ingredients to our skin. Aloe vera and coconut oil are good beauty products that we can apply in our skin and hair.

6. Aharb1410

Aharb1410 New Member

For those who wake up with a puffy face, this has helped me so much! Wake up and wash your face with cold water. Turn the water as far to the right as possible because the colder it is the better it will work. Cold will reduce inflammation which is why it works so good to decrease puffiness.

7. jojosef29

jojosef29 New Member

Eating healthy quit eating junk food, always drink water rather softdrinks and alcohol. Make sure your body gets exercise even if your just walking going to the grocery and to the park. Always make sure you can sleep atleast 8 hours. Most importantly be happy don't stress your self so you will be looking young rather than your true age. Don't be to hard to your self.

8. mak2x123

mak2x123 New Member

I don't know for girls. But for guys, it should be being fit by exercise and eating the right food. But genes really make a big difference. But sleep is one of it. And since for a guy it would really make a big yes for girls if you have great personality

9. Elmae1976

Elmae1976 New Member

My best beauty secret is to sleep 8 hours a day and drink plenty of water. It will make you young and make your skin healthy. I believe that these two is the primary key to gain a healthy skin.

10. ashleyburgess

ashleyburgess New Member

Drinking a lot of water and being vegan allows my skin to flourish effortlessly without trying. I feel confident not only in my eating choices but also in my skin and hair. I have radiant skin without the need of makeup's foundation and highlighters while having white teeth from not consuming dark carbonated drinks that stain your teeth. High water consumption intertwined with ethical eating will manifest beautifully desired results.

11. Mimi25

Mimi25 New Member

The best beauty secret is to hydrate yourself by drinking 8 or more glasses of water everyday. You may also try drinking herbal leaves, it's best when you have your own plants at home. Natural plants would help more and are very beneficial to our health as there are no chemicals added on it. Another thing is you should also do the things you love during your free time. Generally speaking, if a person is happy, she can attract beautiful energy which makes a person gorgeous. Also, never forget to put moisturizers before sleeping.

12. gerrynepo

gerrynepo New Member

My best beauty secret is water. Why?
    70% of our body is water and water can easily moisture and can give your skin a healthy glow. Because water can repair and moisturize your skin. So there's no doubt that water is the best skin care secret and water is CHEAP unlike other skin care products out there. Good Day Everyone:oops:

13. 1jayem6

1jayem6 New Member

My beauty secret but I'm not that pretty though. LOL. Is that I usually sleep every night at least 8 hours. That's why my skin is smooth and free from pimples. By the way, I also used Papaya Soap every day, when I am going to shower and when I am going to bed, I put Nivea Creme on my face and rinse it the next morning. That's my Beauty Secret hope you enjoy.

14. Aglotz

Aglotz New Member

Sleep good, eat good and exersice

15. cristina23

cristina23 New Member

i just drink plenty of water and have enough sleep thats my secret.

16. cristina23

cristina23 New Member

therea no really secret .i just had enough sleep and i always drink lots water to keep me hydrated. i think waters is important to.make your skin alive .

17. dhanadylan

dhanadylan New Member

My best beauty secret is i used lemon soap to dried out my acnes since i have acne prone skin and after that use a toner mild one and then use a serum i used propolis it's great for my skin since i also have an oily skin it helps a lot..non greasy and smooth to my face.

18. xjcxena

xjcxena New Member

Good day, I want to share my best beauty secret and for sure you will have a glowy and healthy skin after following it. We all know that it is important for us to have a skincare routine to keep our skin healthy and to look more beautiful outside. So these are the products that work for me and I hope that it would work the same on you. These are the steps: First, I wash my face with my foam cleanser to remove all the dirts from my skin. Second, I use my toner, to clear impurities and to ready my face from the next products that I will use. Third, I use moisturizer to keep my face hydrated. And lastly, I use an aloe vera face mist from for a more refreshing and glowy look. That's it because as per dermatologists, we must always put moisturizer on our face to keep it hydrated so that we will have a healthy glowing skin. And of course, always drink water! :)

19. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

Exfoliate almost everyday if you can handle it. Vary exfoliating everyday by using something strong like a scrub one to three times a week and more gentle methods like a washcloth daily. Do you like grains, a sponge, cloth? Use what's good for your skin type. You can use your own fingernails. No hard scratching. Lightly scratch off any debris on your face while under the shower lightly.

20. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

Sleep on a satin or silk pillow case. This is a great tip taught to me years ago by my hair dresser. Not only will you hair look better in the morning, It can save you a decade off aging, at least I hope. No more squished cheeks, eyes, and hair. You might want to wash and dry the pillow case a few times before trying to sleep on it. Otherwise it can be too slippery. If you are sliding around, you won’t like it. Break it in by throwing it in a few loads. The shinier the better.

21. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

Pimple popping. Too bad, but we all get them once in a while. Dr. Oz says you have to break the surface of pimple before trying to squeeze it out. Think about it, If you squeeze a water balloon in the middle it bulges out the sides, it doesn’t pop. If you make a hole in the balloon the water squirts out. Same thing for a pimple, make a tiny opening on the top of the pimple before you squeeze and it squirts out. Dr. Oz says use a pin to puncture the tip from the side and pull up. I prefer tweezing off the tip. I like a flat head tweezer. Pluck the pimple like a hair then get a tissue and squeeze close at the sides by pushing down and in. If you squeeze twice and nothing comes out, walk away and check back tomorrow. Don’t ruin the surrounding skin when nothing comes out. 2-3 pushes maximum. Blackheads – Pluck them with a tweezer, you can sometimes grab it outwith the tweezer. After plucking, gently squeeze it out with a tissue by pushing down and in closely at its sides. My favorite skin care brand for acne clearing is by PETERTHOMASROTH. My favorite product is the AHA-BHA acne clearing gel. I use it everyday to keep pimples away.

22. Sneska

Sneska New Member

My best beauty secret is sleep. Eight hours of sleep actually. It does wonders for your complexion. Try and drink as much water as possible and walk, walk, walk. And girls, never go to bed without taking your make-up off, no matter how tired you are.

23. Danabby

Danabby New Member

I use shea butter everyday. Where I live, it is so dry, that my lips get destroyed by the dryness and the sun. When I started using shea butter, I became invincible. I now go out and about not fearing dry lips or peeling cheeks. I use it mostly on my lips, but when I find peeling patches of skin I apply it there, too. It’s also soothing on the body.

24. RoyDpines

RoyDpines New Member

Heres some Beauty secrets for men

1. MOISTURIZE YOUR SKIN
    - I always use moisturizer whenever i go out to sleep and before waking up it helps me alot specially for my dry skin

2. CLEANSE YOUR FACE
    - I use Master Anti-Pimple deep clean for me and it was so effective , My pimples gone in just 1 week and 5 days then I notice the different . my pimple was shrinking
    [​IMG]

3. Minimize your wrinkles and Whiten your Skin with Baking Soda
    [​IMG]

I was searching in the internet about Baking Soda .Then I try to use it in my Skin - Well Guess What ?
    My Skin Becomes Fair and Radiant and the good thing is my pores becomes tight ,I just bought it in cheap price

4. GET PLENTY OF SLEEP

No wonder the secret of younger and good looking Skin comes when you get enough of sleep

25. Marshawn

Marshawn New Member

I would like to speak on a few things in this post to enhance your beauty. First and foremost you should always choose organic products to use on your skin. Sun light is also a key component to beauty and health. And another principle or equation that can be added to this list is to just eat organic products and drink alkaline filtered water. If all of these disciplines can be added every day to your routine there will most certainly be a boost in your natural beauty and health.

26. Powitsebony

Powitsebony New Member

Get lots of sleep! Getting an adequate amount of sleep is key for health and beauty, we need at least 7 hours per night so that our bodies can rest and renew.

27. Lana89

Lana89 New Member

Simply is hydrating my face and body skin by applying lotion and drinking water daily.
    And it’s very important to remove your makeup before going to sleep. This will allow your skin to breathe.

28. Hdenny

Hdenny New Member

As I get older I have learned the value of exfoliating. I exfoliate with a homemade scrub at least twice a week. Combine coconut oil, honey, sugar, tea tree oil and sweet orange oil. I don't have a single wrinkle or gray hair at 35 so I'm ahead of most of my friends.

29. tumpagreych

tumpagreych New Member

The best beauty that you can wear is that your beautiful smile. Like you embrace the world in your arms.

30. Kateyy222

Kateyy222 New Member

I always have a skin care routine at night washing my face with facial foam (or at times I use the one with scrub beads when I need to exfoliate) and then toner (or micellar water when I used makeup) and then moisturizer. But at least twice a week I use Facial masks (it works I swear) by the time you wakeup in the morning you will find your skin smoother and softer, also use nose packs for stressful blackheads and whiteheads. I really do not go to facial spas to have my blackheads and whiteheads extracted because I think it'll just leave me with big pores (i guess, correct me if i'm wrong hehe :). And the best secret? S M I L E, it will give you the beauty that makeups or skin cares could give you :)