Your best beauty secret?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Kally, Apr 14, 2014.

1. abby002

abby002 New Member

Skincare is the most important thing to do to take good care of your skin. It is important to know your type of skin before buying any kind of product. For me, since I am a combination type of skin, I am using Glycolic acid toner and hyaluronic acid serum at night and sunblock gel at daytime, also I am taking vitamin E to regenerate my skin cells to have a glowing and healthy skin.

2. Weszleyyyyy5

Weszleyyyyy5 New Member

So my best beauty secret is just simple, an aloe vera gel. Aloe vera gel is diverse when it comes to its benefits. It contains many vitamins such as Vitamin A, B, C, and E. It can be applied to your skin, hair, and even weight loss!.
    Before my face was so oily and full of pimples, when I heard about the benefits of the aloe vera gel, I suddenly buy it from local stores and surprisingly it was cheap. I apply it on my face after I wash it with soap. I feel fresh whenever I put aloe vera gel on my face and after a week, I notice a drastic change on my skin. It was so soft, less oily, pimple-free, and I notice that my pores are shrinking.
    For my hair, I notice that my hair is so thin after I colored my hair. So, I was so nervous and have a thought of being bald. Then, I applied aloe vera gel and after weeks, I notice that my hair is getting back to its original state from thick, shiny, and strong.
    For weight loss, according to scientific researches, it may contribute to maximizing your diet as it contains vitamins and amino acids in aiding your weight loss.

3. jhemjeff

jhemjeff New Member

i cant say it is a beauty secret but what i usually do is to drink a lot of water. i make sure that i am really hydrated all the time. for me water is the fountain of youth

4. yetyet

yetyet Member

According to my doctor, having enough time to sleep is the best skin care. Time from 10pm-3am is the time that all our cells heals. Drinking a lot of water also helps our skin not to look dry. Having time to exerciser within a day also helps improve our beauty. Eating healthy foods is much more better than drinking food supplements.

5. mahleen

mahleen New Member

The best beauty secret that works for me are sleep, water and cleansing. They are effective and easy to keep up with. I think beauty is not just exuding in physical state but it also comes from within. Beauty for me is being clean and well.

Sleep is the best time to achieve that healthy cells again which will reflect on your skin. They call it the baby skin because it is soft and youthful. You want to achieve that anti-aging look then better correct that sleep.

Water is the agent that will flush out your toxins. All that bad things that's keeping you from being healthy and beautiful will be gone. It will also bring more oxygen to your body which is the reason you live.

Cleansing is the last step to maintain that physical beauty. Washing your body clean and removing the outer dirt. It also improves your hygiene which is a prevention from spreading germs and illnesses.

We all have different ways to achieve that beauty.

6. Shawty05

Shawty05 New Member

My best beauty secret is sleep early at night, water therapy, eat moderately. I used to exercise once a week and watching comedy film to make relaxing and stress free.

7. 20kevin20

20kevin20 New Member

Sleep time, water and (obviously) products are what affects my skin the most. Unfortunately I don't sleep as much as I should per night and my tap water is hard and contains lots of substances that are bad for my skin, so I have to use micellar water for face washes to get it smooth and clean.

As far as I know, this is a french beauty secret and it's not as weird as it sounds to wash your face using bottled/micellar water. However, going for the bottled water is way too expensive and does not hydrate the skin unlike micellar.

8. ultimateuser

ultimateuser New Member

My health is all about my daily routine throughout my busy day which keeps me fresh and gives energy to work better i starts with waking up earlier and get fresh up and take a healthy balanced diet if possible i use to do exercise for at least a hour which keeps my blood flow maintained and gives my body a natural good look food and fitness is anywhere must to anyone's beauty .

9. raiwenkai

raiwenkai Member

avoid stress.. I drink alot of water, water helps skin look younger, I used aloevera for moistirizer, lemon for whitening and I put sunblock to protect my skin from harmful sunrays

10. harlina

harlina New Member

Less make-up and more sleep. That definitely work wonders! Be sure to remove any make-up when you go to sleep. Less is more.

11. YayiLilet

YayiLilet New Member

People always mistake me for being someone much younger. I think what I would consider my beauty secret is my lifestyle. I eat healthy foods, I exercise, I don't smoke, and I drink very little alcohol. I also smile a lot. I'm sure that being nice and having inner peace has a lot to do with it, too. I also use very little to no makeup. Wearing makeup does make someone look older, I think.

12. marrie23

marrie23 New Member

Hi Kally, your right coconut is very useful, I use it on me hear so is very smooth and shiny, my beauty secret also uses a skin magical soap, it's a very big help for me and especially to my skin. and also need to sleep early.

13. Ayhie

Ayhie Member

Have enough sleep, drink 8 glasses of water everyday, exercise and smart diet will help us to be beautiful.

I always wash my face with warm water and moisturizer to hydrate my skin before I sleep no matter how tired I am. Use honey in its raw form to lightens our skin, it is completely safe to use. When your skin is well cared for, you're free from dryness. It will makes us comfortable and looks beautiful.
    Once a week I do hot oil treatment for my hair. And I use organic shampoo and conditioner.

14. ilanthirayan

ilanthirayan New Member

I drink a lot of water.i drink about six litres per day.drinking plenty of water detoxify your body and keep you in shape.

apart from that i take a lot of fibers.spinaches and avocados are always at my daily routines.i take one ripe avocado fruit at evenings.i apply any fruit facemask at mornings and at night i apply coconut or olive oil.this makes my skin glow.

15. Ajacky12

Ajacky12 New Member

Mine would be Raw honey Mask. Raw honey is naturally anti-bacterial and a super quick way to get soft, beautiful skin. Once a week I use a tablespoon or so of raw honey (not the processed stuff parading as honey) and gently warm it by rubbing my fingertips together. Spread on my face. I leave it on for 5 – 10 minutes and then I use warm water to gently rinse it off and pat dry. Then I bask in the glow of my honey-awesomeness. This raw honey is awesome, by the way.

16. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

Coconut oil is good for skin, I use it as moiztorizer and it's smoth my skin as well,but i don't think this work for everybody my younger brother late last week told me that he is not comfortable using it so I instruct him to swap to some other body lotion.

The only disadvantages I have is that sometime its stain my underwear so i have to stop using it all over my body.

17. sivanro

sivanro New Member

My tip is simple: remember to always rehydrate. Water is so beneficial. Your expensive skincare and beauty products will be of no use if you do not drink water regularly, at least 6-8 glasses everyday. It replenishes your skin, giving you a better and brighter glow.

18. earnheartashley7

earnheartashley7 New Member

My best beauty secret is definitely using apple cider vinegar (with mother) as a toner! Before I started using it, I had SO many blackheads and my pores were huge! But now my pores are almost completely invisible and I have no blackheads.

19. myckmyck

myckmyck New Member

Well I'm 37 and everyone thinks that I'm 27, my secret is easy, I don't smoke, I don't drink alcohol, I avoid sugar and salt, I eat healthy and I go to gym almost everyday for the last 20 years.

20. whillsy

whillsy New Member

I have taken in this from my Grandmother. In the event that you need Normally more youthful and shining looking skin You ought to consistently apply Coconut oil to your skin before washing up. It will keep your skin saturated and hydrated. Likewise once is seven days you should scour your skin and shed all the dead skin with the goal that you generally locate a sound and shining skin.

21. techols108

techols108 New Member

My best beauty secret I figured out on my own after getting acne in my late 30s. I never really wore makeup because I didn't have to accept lip gloss and eyeliner. As I got older I wanted to keep my skin looking young and healthy. So I started putting on a tinted moisturizer because I had dark circles under my eyes. What has helped me is putting on a moisturizer first, let dry for a minute then put on your makeup as you normally would so your skin won't dry out or have your pores clogged up. And I always wear a moisturizer with an SPF, period.

22. omarmena4

omarmena4 New Member

The best beauty secret is to love yourself how you are. It really doesn't matter what other people think of you.

23. Smcts1978

Smcts1978 New Member

Most of the diseases coming from the food we eat and personal hygiene. I suggest we eat all naturals. As in totally natural without preservatives. Like for example, if you want to drink juice, You better have a fresh mango and turn it into mango juice. No salt, no seasonings, no sweets, no icecreams, no cakes, totally no not healthy foods or foods with preservatives. If and only the fruits and vegetables you eat comes from your own backyard. No meats only fish and drink lots of water, and just eat enough rice, to give you the energy to work or do your daily activities. In this kind of lifestyle, 95% you will not get sickness or diseases and for sure you will look young, beautiful/handsome with your fresh and smooth skin, bright eyes and healthy balance.