Your best memories.

Discussion in 'Fiction Writing' started by Airessketh, Sep 16, 2018.

Tags:
?

Your best memories

Poll closed Dec 16, 2018.
  1. Good

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Bad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Airessketh

Airessketh New Member

Your best memories

2. Of course good memories. I want to reminisce good memories than the bad. Memories of my childhood years is the best. I could still me and my family going out and playing together in the mall.

Moments that were together is want I want to remember most. I still want to do it with them in the future. I know someday I have my own family. I also wanted to do the same making memories.

3 people like this.
  3. MrsSBeaumont

MrsSBeaumont New Member

I don't really understand what this question is asking. Are my best memories good or bad? Well of course they're good - or else they wouldn't be the best would they? My best memories are mostly from my childhood, but I have a lot of wonderful recent memories with my friends and family too.

4. watermints

watermints New Member

My best memory is me with my family, spending our time together, with no problems and worries. We were having the best time at the beach, I was 7 at the time.

5. ansitech

ansitech New Member

I am a new dad of my daughter when I am with her that's are my best and greatest moments when she laughs, play with me it really adores me.

6. Mj Andales

Mj Andales New Member

My best memory is the saddest too. I remember when I was 7 years old. I sleep on the street with my younger siblings. With the noise of the cars around us, I feel at peace and when I look up I see so many starts and start talking about our dreams. It was the best because it's the few memories I still remember with my younger brother ans sister, they died a year later. Sad because I wish I could turn back that time and be naive to see the real world, that even problems surround us I feel secure and happy.

7. aljay2386

aljay2386 New Member

Spending time with your family is the best. Our parents will get old, let's give them the happiest moment. We can only appreciate what they have done if we become the parents ourselves, the values they teach us, to be grateful for everything we had they teach us to be human. being with them or having time to spend at least once a week would make them happy. I wish I could spend more time to my father. thank you for everything. mom dad

8. prateek22

prateek22 New Member

When I think back to the days when I was a child, I think about all of my wonderful childhood memories. Often I wish to go back, back to that point in life when everything seemed simpler. Sometimes I think about it too much, knowing I cannot return. Yet there is still one place I can count on to take me back to that state of mind, my grandparent’s house and the land I love so much.

Their house was old. My grandparents lived in it most of their adult lives. It was white with black trimming, but most of the paint was chipped away. On the back porch was firewood all year long. No matter if it was winter; spring, summer, or fall the wood was always there. Red, yellow, purple flowers grew alongside the house all spring and summer.
    Those memories are the best and makes me smile everytime they come into my head.

9. winnlucas

winnlucas New Member

For me ,bad memories as the times go by it became good memories. Because if that situation did not happened perhaps I would not be able to pick up myself and stand for who I am. It still fresh in my mind. The 4th day of December I'm wearing a typical jeans and shirt with vans shoes and he's wearing a stripe grey shirt and a jacket. The day he captured my heart.

10. edanio

edanio Member

The best memories I had was when during my high school years, I used to have a place of own when some nostalgic moments besets me, it was a place along the river where the water runs crystal clear with a soft sound you can hear from the rushing of water, there was a lot of dragon flies and butterflies around and birds are seemingly singing with the rhythm of the rushing sounds of the river and where I stand nearby I could see in the clear water fishes swimming freely in the water and the smell of the air is like a cedar of fresh lumber, I really love the place but that was thirty years ago. One day I got the chance to see the place again, I was in a hurry catching my breath but when I look at the place I was panting heavily, it was a shock of my life, the same beautiful place 30 years ago was gone, the river was full of plastic bags and the water that flows is like a coffee with milk, butterfly and dragonfly were gone so as the birds, the smell of air is like a rotten dead animals, I was shocked and stood there for half an hour trying to catch my feeling what was lost in me, ah its my own universe, with sadness and frustration I walked away and I don't realized that I look back, maybe it was a silent goodbye to everything about it, knowing that soon everything that was so beautiful will just have to be stored away from the dust of my memory.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
  11. Artemis456

Artemis456 Member

The day of my wedding. Its just happened last month. My families and friends are there especially the love of my life.

1 person likes this.
  12. micohatienza

micohatienza New Member

My best memories are with Mom. When she still alive she always cook for me. I miss our bonding even its only limited. I am very sad when she passed away but how he make me who I am is the the best memory she left. How she taught me all the lesson in life and how she always remind me that she always there for me. My mom is the greatest and all things we have together are my best memories.

13. janangelo18

janangelo18 New Member

My best and worst memories are my memories together with my Mom. She is the best woman I've ever known. I remembered when I was a child she always made me breakfast, accompanied me in school and help me do my assignment. My mom taught me lessons in life, motivate me to pursue my study, be grateful of what I have and to always give back to others. My mom is my greatest teacher. But one thing she doesn't taught is how to live the life without her. I was so lost when she left us. But what I regret the most is that I was never at her side when she was dying. And what truly broke my heart is when I saw a letter of her for me saying sorry for not giving me the life she dreamed for me.

14. rvtamayo

rvtamayo Member

My best is living in the '90s generation, Where there is no war in our country and everything seems so normal. People are more polite and hospitable. Having true friends that until now they remained still. Living in an environment where crimes are very rare and life is very laid back, and the cost of living is very low. I'm still missing those good old days, but they just good memories now, Living in a very different way just to survive on a daily basis.

15. Bcaluag

Bcaluag Member

My best memories is my childhood, when i can do everything i want without a fear of being judge. I can sleep more than 12 hours, I can eat what i want without thinking Im getting fat. Simple things makes me happy and of course no heartbreak.

16. Twinklebisnar

Twinklebisnar Member

My best memories is my childhood. Being child means being carefree. Your only probem is how to escape in the afternoon to play outside. For me tht is my best memories when you have nothing to worry about but having fun.