Youtube or facebook

Discussion in 'Website Management & Blogging' started by acque27, Mar 14, 2019.

?

do you have account? to blog?

1. facebook

7 vote(s)
    41.2%
  2. youtube

10 vote(s)
    58.8%
  1. acque27

acque27 New Member

facebook or youtube to blog?

1 person likes this.
  2. Geofrey93

Geofrey93 Member

Facebook but it actually depends upon a person and his or her personal choices of books, movies, topics, and areas of interest too. Facebook is much of an interaction platform, where you want the world to know what you are up to and would want negative or positive feedback about the same. At times we post about our feelings to seek comfort or because we are alone.

3. If you really want to create informative contents that will draw a lot of attention from your audiences, youtube is the best platform for you. Since youtube has already built a community for content creators. That community will definitely help you not just in how you will create your content, it will also help you grow your audience.

4. Joel2019

Joel2019 Member

As of now, Facebook is really the best way to monetize your product. As the years went by, Facebook evolved in many different ways, especially in marketing. They add a lot of features like plugins, ads and many more. But still, it is up to you. It depends on your comfort zone. Youtube focuses on videos unlike Facebook there's really a lot to mention.

5. khenkhen25

khenkhen25 New Member

I'd rather choose youtube. youtube contains different information. such as steps how to earn doing online jobs, they provide legit site that will pay, they steps how to do this how to do that. and youtube itself can give earnings

1 person likes this.
  6. wkndroyal

wkndroyal Member

As of this moment, I would choose youtube for its informational purposes. You can learn so much from youtube because almost all kinds of videos are there that can assist you in almost anything you need. So many videos for self-learning, diy, how to file your taxes, how-to videos, cook, travel, gossip and news.

7. idking212

idking212 Member

youtube has more things to offer you videos and more cool stuff

1 person likes this.
  8. marloarpo

marloarpo New Member

Actually, you can use it both depends on how you like to show your idea but lot of things that you can do from Facebook. Specially if you like to sell some products. You can sell products without showing your true identity. In short its nature is to sell not be famous. You can connect to your friends, families and customers easily. It is easy to to chat with your costumer while selling your products. That means facebook is for business. For me, it is opposite from Youtube. Youtube is good for those people who wanted to be famous but it needs a lot of time. Selling your talents or like be an actor that's how you will be rated by youtube. It is came from viewers, share and likes. The more views the more advertisements and more money you'll get.

9. Actually, I can use both. Because this two apps is the most useful for me. It contains a lot of imformation I need in everyday life. But beware of scammer and fake news. Be sure to double check whats your clicking. Think before you click!

10. Dledg

Dledg Member

YouTube simple

11. livingboy

livingboy Member

Reasons to choose facebook:
    • Easy to access.
    • Can be see even if using free data
    • Blogs are surely correct in terms of grammar.
    • Can be plan
    • No need to make sure you are good looking
    Reasons to choose youtube:
    • Easy to understand (demo)
    • Spontaneous

12. sanjivmangaliag

sanjivmangaliag New Member

13. ariieskid

ariieskid Member

I'm always using Facebook for the past years and also Youtube. and if i can pick one of them, i would choose Facebook. There are some pros and cons i can tell about both sites and why i choose this one site.

Youtube's pros is mainly watching videos, uploading your videos which you can be a youtuber, commenting to videos and also you can stream on Youtube even in 360pixels and you can learn many things also to youtuber who gives tutorials.
    Youtube's cons for me is, all you need to do is just watching videos, for someone who doesn't love to watch random videos, so i can't mainly chose the site

I chose Facebook because you can do everything in facebook. You can communicate to your love ones, you can post, share , react, and comment, you can stream videos. You can also upload videos and photos, and can customize your own page and your account.

I think facebook's cons is mainly there are some cyberbullying happening also and you don't have enough privacy in facebook also

14. kumarsunil123

kumarsunil123 Member

I am using Facebook and Youtube but mostly i use facebook always because all the friends connected with Facebook. You can do everything very easily without any hesitation.You can post,share, like, comment and upload any kinds of vedios. Facebook is the largest social site in the world but Youtube is also good site. If you see vedio , You can type them and you see all type of vedios. If You want know about any topic,then You can type about them.It is the best site to learn and see vedios on any topic. Now a days i am using Youbube everyday and get information and watch vedios on Youtube.

15. jeda30

jeda30 Member

Youtube and facebook are both useful for any kind of business. Youtube is a video-sharing website where you can watch different videos which are uploaded by someone or you can upload videos and earn by that. It is the 2nd largest search engine and the 3rd most visited website. Facebook is the best social network set up camp on as business. If I would choose between these two platforms, I would choose Facebook. Facebook has 1.20 billion user, majority of them are accessing through their mobile devices because we can easily access it on ur mobile devices with free internet data and best way for increased exposure to potential customer for different businesses.Facebook also offers what youtube does like, news updates, fashion trends, movie updates,educational or informative videos and easy tool for communication.

16. carbs16

carbs16 Member

Facebook because we can use it even with out load or data. We can connect to our loved ones and friends. We can watch videos. I can see the updates of my relatives and friends.

17. Rinkukrksth

Rinkukrksth Member

I like Facebook because I use it. Mostly my friends and family connected by Facebook.We can connect our ones and friends. I can see the uploaded photos on Facebook. It is biggest site in the world. I communicate to all my friends on Facebook easily. We get news and information on the Facebook. Facebook is good site to communicate to my friends. Millon of people are connected on Facebook but YouTube is also good site and I prefer too.

18. JuliaFB

JuliaFB New Member

Facebook is more personal. It's better for family communication long-distance. It saves you a lot of money than using a telephone to communicate with family and friends that live far from you. Youtube is better for music entertainment, cooking, and sewing tutorials. I wish in the future youtube will clear from spam. I see a lot of video on youtube teaching link posting with copy and paste not very clear to the reader.

19. pMarcos10

pMarcos10 New Member

Facebook is the platform where you can easily open it and connect with others.It has better communication considering that you can message someone all over the world as long as they have a connection,so if you want to communicate it's better to use facebook.While on youtube this is where the entertainment is all about,all videos,tutorials,and music.So let us not compare the 2 platforms because they have different uses.

20. yetyet

yetyet Member

Youtube is a platform where most video sharing happens. Videos such as entertainment, educational, tutorial, music and even news and a lot more. A helpful platform for everyone who seeks for help, who asked for an advice and who wants to learn more in life and everything in this world. Facebook on the other hand is another social media platform that provides faster communication through chat and video calls. These two platforms are important with our daily basis in life nowadays, so no need to compare on which of the two is more important and most valued. It depends upon how individual consume them.

21. iwisting

iwisting Member

Facebook. I don't know but I can't help opening Facebook everyday. I always think about how my friends are doing, what's the news update, or do I get messages from those I really like to chat (those I wish they will connect to me soon). Moreover, memes are flooding in my news feed and they're really funny. I could even share it to others to put smiles on their faces.

1 person likes this.
  22. Lasheen123

Lasheen123 Member

Youtube, in my free time when I get bored I always open youtube looking for videos that can help me get out of my boredom, they are often unrelated videos, but I really benefit from them. Unlike facebook where all my page is only about memes and news that I find uninteresting.

1 person likes this.
  23. harlina

harlina New Member

I am always online in Facebook because its very user-friendly but you will learn a lot of things in Youtube.

24. cjmanuel22

cjmanuel22 New Member

Facebook is a social media app to communicate with your friends using photos, videos, and text updates. YouTube is a video sharing platform where people can put any content they want for the world to see. Facebook is restricted more towards people you add as a friend, while YouTube is made for everyone to see. Facebook is a Largely Social Networking site. as for youtube, it is still a Video Sharing Site however Facebook has a slightly more lenient copyright policy in comparison to youtube but it isn’t wise to be sharing copyrighted footage to either unless you know your way around copyright law and the other general BS that goes with it .

1 person likes this.
  25. jjforman

jjforman New Member

That's really a hard call to make, since both work so well in concert with each other: FaceBook ADs gives you the power to do powerful AD campaigns at very affordable prices, while YouTube allows you to put up very engaging video content without any hassle. However, if I had to choose, I'd go with FaceBook. Managing a FaceBook page and utilising the ADs function could save you a lot of time and effort, while YouTube would require making even more marketing content, which would become more time consuming. For fast results and with a budget with a lower learning curve, Facebook is the way to go.

1 person likes this.
  26. mithul

mithul Member

I would definitely say Facebook,as it is the most convenient way for the followers.

27. mithul

mithul Member

Yes I,agree with you.

28. junick1206

junick1206 New Member

29. MelvinAngelo

MelvinAngelo Member

Yes youtube i choose.. there are more things to learn in youtube ..and sometimes i watched funny videos so i can relieve my stress also..this platform

30. kvrtandrew

kvrtandrew New Member

These two have specialties though.
    Facebook is nice as it has a lot of users. Like, who does not use facebook these days? Meaning if you vlog, no matter what race, religion,views, or your interests are, people will see your videos.
    YouTube is nice to people who really focus on Vlogging and sharing talents. Plus it is a good way to earn money as well.

Both of social media accounts can give you earnings but you should know your audience very well with youtube as you need to be very consistent with your post. Otherwise, your viewers would be confused on your contents resulting to unsubscribe your channel.

1 person likes this.