Youtube or facebook

Discussion in 'Website Management & Blogging' started by acque27, Mar 14, 2019.

?

do you have account? to blog?

1. facebook

7 vote(s)
    41.2%
  2. youtube

10 vote(s)
    58.8%
  1. ItsMazohra

ItsMazohra Member

Facebook. You can find anything on it.

2. Dorothy-5me5

Dorothy-5me5 Member

Great Question, Youtube for the reason that people are too busy these day to sit and read blogs but to listen to and watch is so much quicker than reading.

3. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

Facebook is the best for me when am bored, but when talking about business and advertising then you need to consider youtube, because many people go to youtube to learn about various business and to advertise their business as well.

Since text explaination is not enough for them but with youtube you can easyly understand and see live tutorials on a specific business that you want to commence, and the explaination is always easy you will see step by step procedure on how to start the business .
    Facebook not doubt is good for fun and to relleive you from boring. However its depend on individual choice since business can also be transact on facebook so you chose the one that is best for you.

1 person likes this.
  4. Sreelesh31

Sreelesh31 New Member

Hi Friends,

Facebook and YouTube, which are 2 of the most prominent social media platforms available, have their own significance in this world controlled by social media. I had been using both these platforms for quite some time now.

Suppose a user is more interested in connecting with people and conversing with them or sharing content with them, then Facebook is for them.

Those people who are inclined towards watching videos or want to learn new ideas by watching videos can go for YouTube. Here connecting with people is of less significance, although you can make connections.

Broadly speaking choosing one platform over the other depends on the tastes and necessities of the user.

Thank You,
    Happy Browsing.