Youtube or Tv ?

Discussion in 'Television' started by Gempot, Jun 3, 2018.

1. pintado2001

pintado2001 New Member

You tube! I can watch what I want, skip the advertisements (at least those that I can) and interact with the creators of the videos.

I mean, it answers the current lifestyles now that television can't. Tv's are like landlines is to cellphones.

2. I want to choose youtube because there are many videos to choose from. Just search what kind of videos do you want to watch and it suddenly appears. Youtube also can give you tips and advise.

3. srey

srey New Member

I haven't watch television for years. I'm mostly watching videos on Youtube. I do go on many other websites that have Asian dramas and movies that I enjoy watching.

4. Robsky

Robsky New Member

Youtube is better than watching TV because it has a variety of videos to watch and most of them are tailored-fit for our needs. For example, we need to know something about cooking a specific menu and we can search that in Youtube and there, we will find what we are looking for. There are lots of videos there that will be helpful in our daily lives.

Youtube is also better because a lot of people now rely on the internet and Youtube is a big help to keep us updated with the latest trends. There are videos that are viral and provide great entertainment.

You can also subscribe to Youtube channels so you will get notified when there are new videos that might catch your attention and you can watch videos at any time and as frequent as you want.

5. Moike8900

Moike8900 New Member

Television/cable is like the old-school YouTube. most of us probably used to sit in front of the TV switching channel for a good/movie/cartoon or whatever.

YouTube is like the modern Television, but not only that. it's Free and you can browse for ANY sort of content you wanna watch, unlike the TV, you only have a couple channels to switch to.

IMO, i'd go with YouTube ,even though i had a good run with the cable back inn the day.

6. dindodc8888

dindodc8888 New Member

Youtube allow people to upload many videos that are not appropriate to put on television while on television, you only can watch what is on already. Basically you cannot choose what videos you wanting to watch and on television you have to wait for the program to show however, on Youtube, you can watch whatever videos you want, anytime and anywhere.

7. Rinkukrksth

Rinkukrksth Member

I prefer YouTube better than TV. I always like You Tube because I can see videos who want to see videos.

8. Rudy2

Rudy2 New Member

Youtube, because it has truly amazing things to watch and also absolute garbage if you want tho watch that.

9. kumarsunil123

kumarsunil123 Member

I choose Youtube because i can choose on any topic and watch any time. If i want to get knowledge subject, i can type this and know about this. Youtube is the best site in the world and It is better than TV. I watch different types of videos on Youtube. Television is limited but Youtube is not limited. You can watch any types of videos on Youtube. It is very useful to students and anyone. I am not interested to watch TV but i always interested to watch Youtube everyday.

10. mohit26

mohit26 New Member

YouTube all the way for me.For a long time I was more of a TV guy but what YouTube brings to the table is unmatched and of no comparison to Television.TV is an old concept which still exists because people still like the simplicity of switching on the TV and enjoying a program.YouTube on the other hand offers tailored content specifically for you.One can watch videos on whatever topic they feel like watching without having to wait for them to be aired on a TV.The amount of content far exceeds television and is masterfully curated for your likes.Hence YouTube wins this for me.

11. sarveenrad

sarveenrad New Member

I like being in control so I would prefer YouTube. Additionally, I watch most of my TV shows on a laptop or streaming service as well to avoid commercials and wasting time. Also, YouTube offers more creative content and accessibility than TV.

12. wenny5

wenny5 New Member

Can I choose both? I prefer TV if I want to watch local television programs. Youtube however has a bigger range of shows that you can watch. All types of shows from entertainment to tutorial of even real life drama. I'ts just what the viewer prefer at that moment.

13. vanessadv

vanessadv New Member

I can live without TV but not the internet, so I prefer youtube. I can easily choose what I want to watch and skip ads unlike in TV which is that advertisements flash more than what show you are watching.

14. Mishel

Mishel New Member

Youtube and tv

15. Alzack50

Alzack50 Member

I prefer youtube, lot of things from youtube that we can learn.

16. IreneJay

IreneJay New Member

Youtube is the best for me :)

17. AngKool27

AngKool27 Member

youtube if i have internet, and tv if no internet:):):)

18. nathan1991

nathan1991 New Member

There are times when I prefer watching television over Youtube and vice versa. I prefer watching Youtube whenever I’m alone because I can choose what to watch anytime. But whenever I’m with my family, we prefer watching television. There is something about television, which I couldn’t explain, that keeps family watching it together. To make it short, my preference between Youtube and television can be determined depending upon the situation.

19. joannerando

joannerando New Member

Youtube, because you can choose some movie to watch it's, and you can't learn alot.

20. maxtorbz20

maxtorbz20 New Member

As an employee who's on graveyard shift, I always prefer Youtube. I don't watch TV anymore because I can find almost everything on Youtube. Also for me, watching in Youtube is very convenient as compared to watching TV. I can just lay on my bed watching videos/movies I like without having to go downstairs. Our TV is downstairs so it's really a hassle for me to go down and just watch TV with those energetic little kids. I prefer to just be in my room and enjoy my restday going through Youtube

21. 01356manish

01356manish New Member

I definitely like YouTube more with unlimited data plan available at a very low price, YouTube definitely makes a huge leap ahead of television .YouTube already had an advantage on being portable because of the smart phones and laptops but low price data plan with unlimited data makes it a clear winner.No wonder the TV channels are launching their own streaming service apps.You tube is still a free services so TV channels have a long way to go still.With the TV series clips available on YouTube u can pretty much get the gist of the show and the best scenes as well.

22. Nanette1123

Nanette1123 New Member

You Tube... sometimes i’m bored with the adverts.

23. Jefferytasos

Jefferytasos New Member

Nothing can be compared to tv, you can watch YouTube on tv lol

24. rbeat7

rbeat7 New Member

I think YouTube has effectively replaced TV. I don't miss TV but if I didn't have access to YouTube, I would miss it greatly. It's a wonderful resource for learning and being informed about any topic you can think of it. There are so many live channels now that as I say, it's effectively replacing traditional TV, I hardly go a day without checking in on my favorite channels and now with so many high quality videos, I download clips and view them later on my large TV.

25. Kyan03

Kyan03 New Member

Both YouTube and TV has its own advantages and disadvantages. Advantages of YouTube such as the videos are up to date. You can also customize what specific channel or videos you want to watch and it can provide more information as much as you want. On the other hand, YouTube can not run without an internet connection and a device (Smartphone, Smart TV, PC, Laptop, etc.). In TV, the advantage of which is that it has also a lot of channel and shows that we can watch with many genre from drama, comedy, action, horror and among others. However, on its disadvantages, we cannot control the shows that we are going to watch especially if there are RATED SPG shows in which there are children who are also watching that, we, the adults must protect their innocent mind from this kind of shows.

26. aprilmonedero11

aprilmonedero11 New Member

I'd rather get my phone that watch TV!
    I mean there's a lot of websites you can choose from when you're on the internet.
    Youtube is the best,because you can watch free videos,well ofcourse,you have to pay for you Internet connection,but what I'm telling here is,you're paying for your TV subscription,but the Ads! you hear me?
    Yes the ads,Oh God! Longer than the series you're watching. It's very disappointing.

27. vanky

vanky New Member

YouTube becase whatever i want is avilable here in few searches:ninja::ninja:

28. RyanIsTrying

RyanIsTrying New Member

YouTube has more of a variety,greater content and a cheaper price.

29. kumarsunil123

kumarsunil123 Member

I prefer Youtube because Youtube has a lot of channels and all the channels are different we choose our favourable channel to watch. I find any topic to require me. A different kinds of videos are available on the Youtube. We can also learn from different videos. It is very big platform to share information in the world. There are a lot of things you can be learn in Youtube. I watch Youtube daily and update the news and current affairs.

30. RyanIsTrying

RyanIsTrying New Member

YouTube is literally WAY better than Cable TV. So YouTube.