Youtubers. would you like to be one?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by akane159, Jun 13, 2017.

1. vooa2828

vooa2828 New Member

Youtube as a platform is really powerful. The ability to create a portal and be able to communicate a message to a big audience and with high quality is game changer. I think that if you have an important message worth to share, youtube is one of the greatest options out there. I really would like to start a youtube channel about the christian way to life.

2. iamsupermensch

iamsupermensch New Member

If I have a chance to become a YouTuber, I want to be a reviewer like Linus of LinusTechTips. I want to review hardware like mobile phones, computer hardware, any gadgets or hardware that a common folk can use. I want to review all incoming technology hardware to provide useful information towards the product and also give a useful insight towards the product which is being reviewed. I know, that being a YouTuber is a full-time commitment and I am hoping that one day I can fulfill my dream becoming one. Technically being a YouTuber means that you will also become an influencer to those who watch your contents. So if I become a YouTuber in the future, I can swear to be truthful and honest towards my content and to provide quality and informative videos.

3. zaibaluran

zaibaluran New Member

Yes because I think its fun. I watched different videos and I see them that they're having fun doing things they loved. And I'm inspired to be a youtuber soon. And make informative with fun my future channel.

4. Samelo

Samelo New Member

Have I ever considered becoming a Youtuber? Yes.

Would I "like" being one? I doubt it.

I don't mind the slow learning curve, nor having to put in hours of work for free in the beginning before really making it in the Youtube community.

What keeps me from giving it a try is that I don't like the exposure. I like blogging because you get to hide behind a screen, whereas on Youtube you have to be on camera, frequently, and consistently. That's definitely not my thing.

5. yourbestfriend

yourbestfriend New Member

I mean who won't, its probably the best job in the world. I mean you just do what you like without any stress. Its basically doing what you love and loving what you do.

6. Samelo

Samelo New Member

Do you really believe that being a Youtuber is stress-free?

Based on testimonials posted by many Youtubers themselves, let me give you a few pointers on how being a Youtuber is harder and more stressful than it seems.

1) The challenge of consistent inspiration: As a Youtuber, you have to post every, single, week. No exceptions. You have to maintain your presence, and keep your audience hooked with new and fresh content. When you feel pressure to produce content, it might not end up being as fun as you expected.

2) The changing Youtube algorithms: Youtubers have a hard time keeping up with all the changes the platform makes. There was a time when short videos were all the rage, then suddenly Youtube became more in favor of longer videos, etc.

3) Inconsistent ad earnings: Youtubers cannot be 100% sure how much money they can make on a given month. Some months ad earnings are really good, and others they just dry up. So to keep up, they have to work on alternative income sources. Do you imagine how hard it is to put your heart and soul into this type of job and not know if you will be able to make ends meet?

7. jwlsmacray

jwlsmacray New Member

I think it is a great concept but for me, I hate talking on video so until I get past that, YouTube won't be in my future. My son dreams of being one. I like hearing what others have to say so I can gather information for him. The mom in me wants to protect him. :) I do enjoy watching others. I need to watch more but never seems to be enough time in my day. It is a great information tool. I think it helps a lot of those that are visual learners when it is an information video. I worry about some of the crazy videos that could cause harm. For the most part I like YouTube.

8. ColtonPruitt

ColtonPruitt New Member

Absolutely! I think the ability to create content and share it with others is rewarding for all parties involved, and with the potential to earn income with adsense makes YouTube very attractive for creative people. The main reason I haven't started creating content yet is a equipment barrier, cameras and computers are expensive.

jwlsmacray likes this.
  9. meaton

meaton New Member

I would not like to be a Youtuber. I am most comfortable observing.

10. DiegoRCardoso

DiegoRCardoso New Member

To be honest sometimes i would like to become one, however it needs a lot of time and and right now i don't have it. but maybe one day.

11. ArseniAMD

ArseniAMD New Member

Wanted for a long time, but now just not sure that can be something else to think of, in order that the people watching you now need to make quality content,have good equipment, the demand for quality video has also increased, but if you have a good idea think I'll try.

12. XirZyX

XirZyX New Member

Yes definitely, it pays a lot but the problem is you need to be entertaining, and that is not given to me.

13. kumarsunil123

kumarsunil123 Member

Youtubers are doing good work , I like youtubers because youtuber making their videos and earn more money. I get money and enjoy myself.

14. srey

srey New Member

I would never want to be a youtuber. I'm too awkward and I don't like my voice. Also, the thought of recording myself in public gives me major anxiety.

15. Robsky

Robsky New Member

Yes I would love to be a youtuber. Youtubers have good income when they get a lot of subscribers and watching hours. The income that you can earn will be important to support your daily needs and make you quit your current job.

Being a youtuber will also make you popular especially when your videos became viral. People will recognize you and you can gain a lot of friends. You can also have a lot of fans because of your youtube videos.

That is also great because I love editing videos and I love watching videos online. Being a youtuber will make me do the things that I love to do and of course to enjoy doing those.

These are the reasons why I would love to be a youtuber.

16. elliethegypsy

elliethegypsy Member

Absolutely. I'm already planning what would be the best topic that I'm going to upload on YouTube for the first time. I prefer something that will be helpful and fun for the viewers but one of my bestfriend told me that it should be a funny one. Now I'm torn between the two topics! And by the way, I'm already starting to learn how to edit videos.

17. Treveez

Treveez Member

Iam one
    We all have favorite YouTubers, but have you ever wondered which one you're most like? Maybe you're like makeup and
    According to Forbes, YouTube has a reach of over 1 billion views per day, ... On a platform like YouTube, you can post anything at all, so long .

18. Rinkukrksth

Rinkukrksth Member

I like Youtuber because Youtuber making their video of any subjects. They have great job uploaded videos and video editing is good work. YouTuber make their own channel and advertising yourself. They post every videos and people watch him. This source of get information and make money online.

19. jilibido

jilibido Member

I have tried posting video clips on YouTube but I just do it for fun. But it would be better if I can receive financial compensation in return. Although I haven't thought of something unique and entertaining enough to draw an audience's attention, with enough brainstorming, I know that soon enough I would come up with something that's worthy of viewing. It's a good thing that YouTube came up with this concept because it could serve as a haven for those who possess unrecognized talent and creativity. Yeah. That's exactly what one can refer YouTube is: A paradise for unsung heroes!

20. yhanmar08

yhanmar08 Member

oOf course i like to be a youtuber. Because it was a way to get you some money. But was not that confident to be a youtuber. Maybe there are ways but i don't know how. I want to used internet to have a part time. Some people say it was easy. But when your not that techie type like me it was not that easy.

21. itsJD08

itsJD08 New Member

I would love to become a youtuber but i cant because of my job. Being a youtuber means that you have to put a lot of time and effort to create and edit your content and making your own content is such a difficult thing because in order for you to have a thousand of subscribers you have to be creative, you have to be unique to meet the needs of your subscriber.

1 person likes this.
  22. Eirlys

Eirlys New Member

At first glance, it seems like a dream job. You sit at home, make videos and reap the rewards, but I know it's not that simple. It takes a lot of time to edit the videos and create the content. You have to constantly keep your channel updated and constantly have new ideas. Not to mention the abuse you'll likely receive as you get more well known. I would also worry about people in my personal life finding my channel and I wouldn't feel comfortable knowing they'd been watching my videos, which is quite ironic. The things you say can be misinterpreted and one slip up could undo all your hard work or result in horrible abuse. So no, I don't think I could be or would want to be a Youtuber. It's too much pressure and it takes a long time to get anywhere in terms of earnings.

1 person likes this.
  23. sarveenrad

sarveenrad New Member

I wish I was interesting enough to be a famous YouTuber. I believe it is a valuable way to make extra money while helping others and creating content that you are passionate about.

1 person likes this.
  24. Fort345

Fort345 New Member

I would actually love to be a youtuber but its just a lot of risk, quitting your job and becoming a full time youtuber

25. vikramsri

vikramsri New Member

I would certainly like to be a youtuber. However the new rules for monetizing the YouTube channel has made it really difficult for new youtubers to start earning from YouTube but with patience and time you can get your channel monetized.

26. jylemmm

jylemmm New Member

I do, but until now, I can't think of a catching content that I would like to start with. Also, I don't have the courage and confidence to create shows worth watching for. But I hope that someday, I will be able to face these problems and become a cool youtuber just like the others.

27. yetyet

yetyet Member

I love and enjoy watching people vlogging on youtube, it made me wish that hopefully one day i can do that also but i don't think that would happen. They are very entertaining and others are educational it depends upon their content. I'm happy for those individual who do vlogging but for now I can't afford to be like them, I don't have that enough confidence yet to do it.

28. RyanIsTrying

RyanIsTrying New Member

It seems like it's easy money but I think we all know deep down it's really hard. They always have to do stupid things to stay relevant/ spend a lot of unnecessary money . I'd rather just work my businesses than work for YouTube feeling that type of pressure.

29. mbrnrd

mbrnrd Member

Id love to. Actually im a small youtuber and what I post are videos related to arts, hoping ine day my youtube acc will grow more.

30. JanetL

JanetL Member

Youtube is one of the best place to introduce our business and talent to the world, I use youtube for so many purposes, I use it to promote my business.

With youtube you can make your audience know about your business since the video explaination is easy to understand compare to when you are reading the 12 lines text writ-up without understanding.